North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2019-2020 upcoming cycle

On 9/8/2019 at 6:28 PM, hellofellowapplicants said:

Thanks and congrats to you too! My interviewers were a prof from the public health school and a prof from the PA school (who graduated from campbells PA/MCR program). They really emphasized the importance of service. The MPH program has access to a large variety of groups to work with. For the clinical year though, one of your two elective rotations has to be a public health thing (not sure about the specifics, but that's what a student told me). If you have any more questions feel free to PM me and I'll try to help!

Thank you so much!!! I may end up PMing you in a few days as I go over interview materials! Thanks for being so kind! 

37 minutes ago, Maxdevine00 said:

They just emailed me... got waitlisted... that means more anxiety and endless waiting ahhh!! Hopefully I’ll get to join y’all! 

Hey Max! I haven't interviewed yet but a friend of mine just graduated from Campbell and she said she initially was wait-listed, and they informed her of acceptance about a month later. Stay positive, the journeys not over yet! 

• Like 1