North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2019-2020 upcoming cycle

@Laudan, @pqyourpa, @Mermaid5, @mer1987 below is the link to the restaurant for tomorrow's breakfast at 0930hrs if you all are still up for meeting one another before the interview.  It is only about 5 miles from the campus.  Although I only live an hour from the campus, I will be staying at the Microtel tonight, if anyone is up for grabbing dinner and a drink.  I look forward to meeting all of you tomorrow.

http://www.sweetmagnoliasnc.com/

• Upvote 1

Hi @vpcloud I’m also staying at the Microtel and would love to grab dinner. My flight doesn’t arrive until 7:30pm tho. Hope 9pm isn’t too late for you? And for breakfast, I believe the Microtel has free breakfast for occupant. Otherwise we can all go grab something. 

1 hour ago, vpcloud said:

@Laudan, @pqyourpa, @Mermaid5, @mer1987 below is the link to the restaurant for tomorrow's breakfast at 0930hrs if you all are still up for meeting one another before the interview.  It is only about 5 miles from the campus.  Although I only live an hour from the campus, I will be staying at the Microtel tonight, if anyone is up for grabbing dinner and a drink.  I look forward to meeting all of you tomorrow.

http://www.sweetmagnoliasnc.com/

@vp

1 hour ago, Mermaid5 said:

Hi @vpcloud I’m also staying at the Microtel and would love to grab dinner. My flight doesn’t arrive until 7:30pm tho. Hope 9pm isn’t too late for you? And for breakfast, I believe the Microtel has free breakfast for occupant. Otherwise we can all go grab something. 

@vp

9 May be a little too late for me.  I plan on taking sleep meds LOL! I think breakfast would be great for all of us to meet if that’s okay

9 minutes ago, Maxdevine00 said:

If anyone is staying at the Microtel and doesn't have a car I have one seat open in mine and I can drive you tomorrow morning! Just want to save y'all some uber money!

@Maxdevine00 a few of us are meeting at sweet magnolias in Lillington for breakfast if you would like to join us.  I am also staying at the Microtel.

Hey, 9/11 interview folks!

Congrats to us all on getting an interview and rocking it! It was so great to get to meet everyone and to see how nice you all were! I wish everyone the best of luck!!!!

🥳🥳🥳

Feel free to add me on Facebook (PQ Nguyen) or Instagram (@placeswithpq). I’d love to stay connected regardless! 🙃

I forgot...did Wes say we’d hear back tonight or tomorrow at the earliest? I know 2 weeks is the time to follow-up lol. 

Edited by pqyourpa
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pqyourpa said:

Hey, 9/11 interview folks!

Congrats to us all on getting an interview and rocking it! It was so great to get to meet everyone and to see how nice you all were! I wish everyone the best of luck!!!!

🥳🥳🥳

Feel free to add me on Facebook (PQ Nguyen) or Instagram (@placeswithpq). I’d love to stay connected regardless! 🙃

I forgot...did Wes say we’d hear back tonight or tomorrow at the earliest? I know 2 weeks is the time to follow-up lol. 

I’m sorry I thought I responded to this earlier! Wes stayed that he would not be making calls tonight 

• Like 1