North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2019-2020 upcoming cycle

1 hour ago, GDSPA said:

Anybody interviewing on the 20th receive the detailed email yet?

Anxiously awaiting details with it being only 1 week away now! LOL

Hi! Just some practical advice from someone who interviewed the other day. They don't serve lunch until 3pm. Before that, they had granola bars, popcorn, and water, but as someone who needs her second dose of caffeine around noon, I was struggling. (If anyone is in this position, I did find a vending machine on the 4th floor that accepts credit cards!) I don't think I would have made it through my interview un-caffeinated! LOL. 

Also, go into this interview feeling completely relaxed. It was so low-key, and everyone there is genuinely friendly and interested in helping you. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, vpcloud said:

Good luck 9/20 interviewees!  Campbell is a fantastic school.  Everyone is very nice and they make you comfortable.  I had the interview on Wednesday and was offered a seat yesterday; of course I gladly accepted.  If any of you have questions don’t hesitate to ask

Woohoo, Val! Congrats! 

• Like 1

Hello! I will be attending the interview on 9/20 as well. I was just wondering what the style of interview was? Did they ask more general questions or more scenario type questions? I am so nervous! Congrats to all interviewing and all that have been accepted!! That is very exciting

Edited by nhpa2019
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nhpa2019 said:

Hello! I will be attending the interview on 9/20 as well. I was just wondering what the style of interview was? Did they ask more general questions or more scenario type questions? I am so nervous! Congrats to all interviewing and all that have been accepted!! That is very exciting

Hey there, it is a 2:1 interview a faculty member and a clinician and one interviewee.  It is a relaxed atmosphere.  The committee is great and no one is there to intimidate you or make you feel uncomfortable.  Just be yourself during the interview.

On 9/13/2019 at 2:22 PM, KJB1980 said:

Hi! Just some practical advice from someone who interviewed the other day. They don't serve lunch until 3pm. Before that, they had granola bars, popcorn, and water, but as someone who needs her second dose of caffeine around noon, I was struggling. (If anyone is in this position, I did find a vending machine on the 4th floor that accepts credit cards!) I don't think I would have made it through my interview un-caffeinated! LOL. 

Also, go into this interview feeling completely relaxed. It was so low-key, and everyone there is genuinely friendly and interested in helping you. 

Thank you so much for the insight and kind words! I will surely need that caffeine boost. Out of curiosity, about how many students so you guys think are at each interview date? 

28 minutes ago, GDSPA said:

Thank you so much for the insight and kind words! I will surely need that caffeine boost. Out of curiosity, about how many students so you guys think are at each interview date? 

There were 25 there this past week, but that may have been an unusual number given that the interview had been rescheduled from the previous week due to the hurricane. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 3:11 PM, nhpa2019 said:

I will be seeing you on the 20th! My name is Kristen and I will be interviewing that day as well. Good luck to you! 

On 9/12/2019 at 7:50 PM, wildcat18 said:

I just received confirmation that Campbell has received all my application materials. However, I submitted everything on June 22nd?? I am confused? Why so late?? Should I contact them?

I had everything submitted by the end of May, however I got this same email last Tuesday..Did you contact them?