North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2019-2020 upcoming cycle

I'm so sorry you guys [emoji20] its not a no though, there's still time.
I haven't heard anything, I don't know whether that's good or bad news. 

No news is still good news! I’m trying not to feel dejected but I can’t help feeling so. The journey is not over!

Good luck to you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Not to hijack this and make this about waitlisted persons, but (totally just negated my opening statement) does anyone know when Campbell stops doing interviews?  I know there were 22 spots left last Friday (20 Sep); just trying to game this and guesstimate the potential for being moved from wait to accepted.  Thanks in advance for any info and thank you for well wishes!  Congrats to all those accepted!!!

Hi everyone,

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

Just got news that I will be interviewing October 8th. I'm very excited as Campbell is one of my top programs. I'll be flying in from Chicago a day before. If anyone who's interviewed could offer some insight for me I would greatly appreciate it.. I've had 2 interviews that I thought I did very well in and was true to myself. I told my story (come from an underserved/disadvantaged background) and why I want to specifically be a PA. I have strong communication skills and am highly passionate about service, hence my interest in Campbell's program.

Any tips for this specific interview process that would ultimately help me? Do they emphasize a Christian background? I grew up Christian but don't consider myself to be super religious. More spiritually, if anything. Is this something they prioritize? Community service and attending to the underserved is my main goal as a PA. Should I just focus on that? 

I really thought I had my last interview but have not heard back after receiving news others were accepted on the same date so I assumed I didn't get in. Pretty depressed to say the least since it was my top choice. 

Any insight is appreciated. Congrats again to all those accepted and hopefully we'll be future classmates 🙂

On 9/29/2019 at 6:08 PM, WinstonSLC said:

Are they still doing interviews at this point? 

I talked with Wes about a week or two ago just to check on my application because I hadn't heard anything yet, and he said they will still be doing more interviews potentially for up to another few months, so there's still hope!

On 9/23/2019 at 2:30 PM, jaseyrae said:

Hi everyone,

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

Just got news that I will be interviewing October 8th. I'm very excited as Campbell is one of my top programs. I'll be flying in from Chicago a day before. If anyone who's interviewed could offer some insight for me I would greatly appreciate it.. I've had 2 interviews that I thought I did very well in and was true to myself. I told my story (come from an underserved/disadvantaged background) and why I want to specifically be a PA. I have strong communication skills and am highly passionate about service, hence my interest in Campbell's program.

Any tips for this specific interview process that would ultimately help me? Do they emphasize a Christian background? I grew up Christian but don't consider myself to be super religious. More spiritually, if anything. Is this something they prioritize? Community service and attending to the underserved is my main goal as a PA. Should I just focus on that? 

I really thought I had my last interview but have not heard back after receiving news others were accepted on the same date so I assumed I didn't get in. Pretty depressed to say the least since it was my top choice. 

Any insight is appreciated. Congrats again to all those accepted and hopefully we'll be future classmates 🙂

I was curious about the program's Christian affiliation as well! I interviewed in early August and had an interesting conversation with one of the faculty members about this. In his words, the essence of this focus is having a heart for service versus belonging to a particular faith. Several students were very open about their Christian faith and the program director prayed to open the day, but my interviewer noted that this didn't necessarily reflect the religious views of each individual of Campbell and that there's a diversity of faith reflected there.

I hope that helps! Best of luck to you on the remainder of your interview cycle.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jennl89 said:

Did anyone get this email?

Join Us For The PA Chat Session Every Wednesday beginning October 16, 2019!

I still have not received an interview invite so I'm kind of confused if this means anything as far as where I stand in the pool.

I received that email as well! And also have not been invited for an interview so not sure if the email means anything else? I want to attend but I’m at work so I’m not sure what to do...

12 hours ago, jennl89 said:

Did anyone get this email?

Join Us For The PA Chat Session Every Wednesday beginning October 16, 2019!

I still have not received an interview invite so I'm kind of confused if this means anything as far as where I stand in the pool.

I also got this email and have not received an interview invite and/or a rejection email.

• Like 1