North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2019-2020 upcoming cycle

Congratulations to those accepted in to Campbell!!! 

1. @hellofellowapplicants
  2. @peanutbutterPA
  3. @Googlebrain
  4. @aquacamel
  5. @salolli
  6. @MedGal1995's boyfriend
  7. @jordanje12
  8. @RNtoPA19
  9. @haley1209
  10. @JRDubb
  11. @mattsully
  12. @NiYa13
  13. @Mrusnack 

You guys rocked your interviews and are on your way to fulfilling your dreams of becoming a PA! Hoping to join you guys for the Class of 2022!! Happy Friday!
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, pqyourpa said:

2. @peanutbutterPA
  3. @Googlebrain
  4. @aquacamel
  5. @salolli
  7. @jordanje12
  8. @RNtoPA19
  9. @haley1209
  10. @JRDubb
  11. @mattsully
  12. @NiYa13
  13. @Mrusnack 

You guys rocked your interviews and are on your way to fulfilling your dreams of becoming a PA! Hoping to join you guys for the Class of 2022!! Happy Friday!

Thank you so much! Good luck o your interview and be yourself!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pqyourpa said:

2. @peanutbutterPA
  3. @Googlebrain
  4. @aquacamel
  5. @salolli
  7. @jordanje12
  8. @RNtoPA19
  9. @haley1209
  10. @JRDubb
  11. @mattsully
  12. @NiYa13
  13. @Mrusnack 

Thanks and best of luck in your interview!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CorpsmantoPA said:

Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted or has an interview scheduled. If you are one of those may I ask when you finished your application?

I submitted my CASPA app on May 15. Verified by Campbell on July 18. Received an interview invitation on Aug 8 for Sept 6. 

I hope this helps! Good luck!

• Upvote 1

So I'm guessing they are done with interviews? Can anyone confirm or deny this? I applied early and my CASPA was verified June 6th. I remember getting an email from Campbell, but when I when I went back to my email too look for it I couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone suggest I call? 

Hello guys! Congratulations to those Accepted! Anyone else interviewing Sept 6,? Where will you be staying? I got a room in the Microtel and would love to hang out the night before. Also did any one else get the email from Wes with paperwork (Application Release and Exit Interview)? What dates are they requesting for the Photograph release? I’m a little confused, is it the photograph taken on interview day or the one we submitted with the secondary application? TIA and goodluck to everyone waiting.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MadKat said:

So I'm guessing they are done with interviews? Can anyone confirm or deny this? I applied early and my CASPA was verified June 6th. I remember getting an email from Campbell, but when I when I went back to my email too look for it I couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone suggest I call? 

They started interviews early this year. Still doing them until November/December. Congrats to those who have gotten in! There’s a fb group started for those accepted! 

3 hours ago, Mermaid5 said:

Hello guys! Congratulations to those Accepted! Anyone else interviewing Sept 6,? Where will you be staying? I got a room in the Microtel and would love to hang out the night before. Also did any one else get the email from Wes with paperwork (Application Release and Exit Interview)? What dates are they requesting for the Photograph release? I’m a little confused, is it the photograph taken on interview day or the one we submitted with the secondary application? TIA and goodluck to everyone waiting.

You can email them a photo of you and the application release. Take the “Exit Interview” form with you to the interivew. Good luck!

15 hours ago, Mermaid5 said:

Hey! I'll also be interviewing on Sept 6! I'll send you a PM :)

In terms of the photo release, I assumed that it was for the interview day and I filled in the date for 9/6/19 and sent it to Shanetta. 

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:49 AM, matt24 said:

I will be flying in on the 5th for my interview and staying in Raleigh. Does anyone wanna grab a drink or something that night? 🙂  I really would like to explore the city a little as I am from Phoenix! 

I live in Fayetteville and have an interview on the 6th as well.  I could not do drinks the night before, but we could grab breakfast the morning of if you would like.