North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2019-2020 upcoming cycle

On 8/31/2019 at 11:59 AM, pqyourpa said:

Wes emailed them to us. I'll send it to you in a PM 🙂 I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them on the internet lol. 

giphy.gif

I hope not!!!!

Could you send the release form to me as well? I never received that form from them and I interview on Friday (unless the hurricane causes a cancellation lol)! 

13 hours ago, plzletmein said:

Has anyone had to take luggage to the interview/do you think that is acceptable? I will have to travel to the airport after my interview so I am not sure what to do with my luggage! 

Hey!

I think you should call Wes and ask if it's ok for you to bring your luggage (which I think this is ok) and if there's a place to store your luggage during the interview. Wes did state in the "Interview Day Details" email to reach out if we had any questions. When I called Wes a few weeks ago with flight questions, he picked up right away and was understanding with my situation and questions. 

Good luck!

43 minutes ago, matt24 said:

Is anyone worried about the hurricane? I’m flying to Thursday and I’m concerned that there may be issues with cancelled flights due to wind speeds 

I am worried, too, but worse comes to worst, they'll let us know soon if the weather will affect our interview date. Praying that this isn't the case!

For those who were invited to the 9/6 interview, did you receive an email from Wes about the interview day being rescheduled due to Hurricane Dorian? Was it sent only to those flying in or was it a mass email for everyone?

giphy.gif

**both my nerves about the interview and then the interview potentially being postponed**

Let me clarify that I'm glad they're prioritizing our safety!

Edited by pqyourpa
clarification
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, pqyourpa said:

For those who were invited to the 9/6 interview, did you receive an email from Wes about the interview day being rescheduled due to Hurricane Dorian? Was it sent only to those flying in or was it a mass email for everyone?

giphy.gif

**both my nerves about the interview and then the interview potentially being postponed**

I also go the email and I’m flying in as well. I have mixed feelings about the reschedule but I’m glad they are prioritizing our safety. 

2 hours ago, pqyourpa said:

giphy.gif

The interview has been scheduled for next Wednesday the 11th

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pqyourpa said:

giphy.gif

I was invited for the 9/6 interview and live pretty local (1 hour 15 min drive away). Seems to be a mass email for everyone for that interview date. I hope you guys manage to find/reschedule a flight!

• Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 8:02 PM, GDSPA said:

I just got an interview invite for the PA/MPH program for 9/20. Any insight to what the MPH portion of the interview was like? Or info on how the dual program works? (is there more or less seats, etc) TIA! Congratulations!

Thanks and congrats to you too! My interviewers were a prof from the public health school and a prof from the PA school (who graduated from campbells PA/MCR program). They really emphasized the importance of service. The MPH program has access to a large variety of groups to work with. For the clinical year though, one of your two elective rotations has to be a public health thing (not sure about the specifics, but that's what a student told me). If you have any more questions feel free to PM me and I'll try to help!

Edited by hellofellowapplicants
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1