MICHIGAN: University of Michigan- Flint

2 minutes ago, Ndiroff1 said:

Stay positive guys. I didn't receive my call for hours after this first notification for acceptances on this forum. And there will for sure be a high turnover rate since its later in the cycle now. 

You are so right! Fingers crossed! I’m also wondering if they’re going to make some calls tomorrow... for the sake of my anxiety, I hope that’s not the case😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ndiroff1 said:

Stay positive guys. I didn't receive my call for hours after this first notification for acceptances on this forum. And there will for sure be a high turnover rate since its later in the cycle now. 

I hope you all are right that it's a high turnover. It would seem that would be the case as we are 6 months into a new application cycle. Trying to stay positive, praying a lot, and definitely keeping my fingers crossed

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ndiroff1 said:

Question for those who were accepted. Did any of you receive an email with more information regarding the next steps for admission? I thought Ms. Gilkey/program director said that we would be getting an email regarding the next steps in the process. 

I've been waiting for that, but nothing yet.

Alllllright, 2nd day peeps! 

We got this! Try and stay positive!! (At least that’s what everyone been telling me and it sounds good so I’ll pass it on😉)

Also, I cried on my mentor this morning. He’s seriously the best. 

Remember: You deserve this. You worked tirelessly for this. You are ready.

((sorry for posting so much on this forum I’m just kinda addicted to this thread at this point... interviewed 7/27.... accepted 10/27?!? More waiting...))

• Like 4

Just now, DanaJur said:

Alllllright, 2nd day peeps! 

We got this! Try and stay positive!! (At least that’s what everyone been telling me and it sounds good so I’ll pass it on😉)

Also, I cried on my mentor this morning. He’s seriously the best. 

Remember: You deserve this. You worked tirelessly for this. You are ready.

((sorry for posting so much on this forum I’m just kinda addicted to this thread at this point... interviewed 7/27.... accepted 10/27?!? More waiting...))

Thanks for the positivity. I'm beyond ready. Praying and Hoping I'm selected to matriculate today. I'm ready to learn medicine, become a PA-C, & get out there and give back to the community! Fingers crossed🤞🙏🏽

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DOCRAH said:

Thanks for the positivity. I'm beyond ready. Praying and Hoping I'm selected to matriculate today. I'm ready to learn medicine, become a PA-C, & get out there and give back to the community! Fingers crossed🤞🙏🏽

Agreed! I interviewed 8/28 and patiently waiting for my acceptance call. Hopefully we'll hear back this morning/afternoon !!

• Like 2