MICHIGAN: University of Michigan- Flint

21 minutes ago, mad4PA said:

I’m thinking they’ll send waitlist out soon

I hope so. Maybe tmrw or Thursday. Hopefully alot of people will have multiple offers and accept elsewhere to open up a few more spots if any are still available...who knows. Hope to hear waitlist news soon. I mean its better than No right lol. For me I'm just ready to be a PA-C. Applying over and over across multiple cycles takes its toll on you and your confidence when you feel you've done everything you could to be an amazing applicant. Again congrats to everyone that has been accepted. You all will be amazing PA's!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DOCRAH said:

I hope so. Maybe tmrw or Thursday. Hopefully alot of people will have multiple offers and accept elsewhere to open up a few more spots if any are still available...who knows. Hope to hear waitlist news soon. I mean its better than No right lol. For me I'm just ready to be a PA-C. Applying over and over across multiple cycles takes its toll on you and your confidence when you feel you've done everything you could to be an amazing applicant. Again congrats to everyone that has been accepted. You all will be amazing PA's!!!

Hey! I know exactly how you are feeling and there is nothing I can say that will guarantee an acceptance. However, to give you some hope there are only 18 members in our FB group. Some have already been accepted to other places. Granted there are people who don’t follow this forum or even have FB. But I’m pretty sure UofM still has a few seat left to offer. I’ll keep you updated if I hear anything. Best wishes!  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, FuturePA313 said:

Hey! I know exactly how you are feeling and there is nothing I can say that will guarantee an acceptance. However, to give you some hope there are only 18 members in our FB group. Some have already been accepted to other places. Granted there are people who don’t follow this forum or even have FB. But I’m pretty sure UofM still has a few seat left to offer. I’ll keep you updated if I hear anything. Best wishes!  

Well thanks for the words of encouragement. I certainly hope you're right. I appreciate the updates as well.

18 minutes ago, PREPAMI14 said:

I have a missed call from them 40 minutes ago. I just emailed, we will see when they call back!

That's amazing news. That means they are still contacting people for spots hopefully. That means there's still a chance for all of us still waiting😃Thx for the update

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DOCRAH said:

The PA program at U of M Flint said we can't contact them until November 3rd after 2pm right? That's election day though. Would the program even be open for us to even contact???

I thought it was if we haven’t heard from them by November 2nd 5pm, we can call them, is what I wrote on my interview notes. I’m sure they’d be fine with an email to refresh our memory!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LalalauraB said:

I thought it was if we haven’t heard from them by November 2nd 5pm, we can call them, is what I wrote on my interview notes. I’m sure they’d be fine with an email to refresh our memory!

Well if you have Nov 2nd by 5pm, I'll go with that. Thanks. Hope to hear something today or tmrw.🤞🙏🏽

• Like 1

Proud of myself for not compulsively checking my email and this forum all weekend and also moved my room around to appease the mental health gods. 

...anyone else dreading THE email, but hoping for a waitlist or anything else at this point bc omg my heart can’t take much more😅😅😅

happy November 3rd week....

• Like 2