MICHIGAN: University of Michigan- Flint

Sooooooooo happy the positive squad is staying together. 💕💕💕 I’m so happy!!! I’m at work right now so I can’t exactly celebrate, but hope to soon after I pay the deposit. 

For those still waiting to hear back stay patient even if you don’t get a call today you may hear right up until the first day of class. A lot of people interviewed have been accepted to other programs so the turnover rate is pretty high. We also have a week to pay the deposit or we lose our spot. So don’t forget y’all! (Remind me 😬) can’t wait to see who else is joining us!! 

• Like 6

Guys I just got an acceptance call!!! This forum has been keeping me going, and I am so excited to start the program with all of you! Let me know if a Facebook group is created! So excited to start this journey! For those of you haven’t haven’t heard back yet, stay patient! I know they said they are still trying to give people calls today! 

• Like 6