MICHIGAN: University of Michigan- Flint

On 9/17/2020 at 1:17 PM, madi.loruss said:

Hi Flint area resident and former genesee county EMT, landings is not the best. Thornridge is good! Grand blanc area is nice as is fenton and Swartz creek. Davison is also nice and right off of 69! Burton can be a little sketchy so I'd avoid that. 

I've been looking at Thornridge and Heatherwood in Grand Blanc! They're both owned by the same company that I'm leasing from in GR, and they have washer dryer in unit which is very important for me bc i hate laundry lol. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DanaJur said:

I've been looking at Thornridge and Heatherwood in Grand Blanc! They're both owned by the same company that I'm leasing from in GR, and they have washer dryer in unit which is very important for me bc i hate laundry lol. 

Both of those are very nice and good distance from campus. A little far from Ann arbor for clinicals but nothing unmanageable 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, madi.loruss said:

Anyone else have their email open constantly?!?

I dove in deeper to the archives of the ARC-PA accreditation announcements and all the documents are dated like 3-4 months after the meeting dates. Obviously we have to know before Nov. 4 like they said, but I’m hoping it’s within the coming weeks! Hang in there everyone 🙂  Who wants to be the guinea pig and call up the ARC-PA? 😂

Edited by becoyle
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, becoyle said:

I dove in deeper to the archives of the ARC-PA accreditation announcements and all the documents are dated like 3-4 months after the meeting dates. Obviously we have to know before Nov. 4 like they said, but I’m hoping it’s within the coming weeks! Hang in there everyone 🙂  Who wants to be the guinea pig and call up the ARC-PA? 😂

Oh no don't say that 😬 I don't know how much more my nerves can take. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, hjoslin said:

I am so nervous! I hope that they really put a rush on things just because it’s already been postponed once so maybe they will try to make it happen quickly? Just a thought!

I think they’ll follow through those dates! Remember when they postponed the interviews to July and I believe the interview invites when out to July 1st? If they said October maybe this Thursday?? Wishful thinking at the very least 😅

Either way, we got this you guys! If we were able to make it this far, we can deffo make it through the rest!!

• Like 3

I dove in deeper to the archives of the ARC-PA accreditation announcements and all the documents are dated like 3-4 months after the meeting dates. Obviously we have to know before Nov. 4 like they said, but I’m hoping it’s within the coming weeks! Hang in there everyone [emoji846]  Who wants to be the guinea pig and call up the ARC-PA? [emoji23]

ARC-PA releases accreditation results to the public up to four weeks after the meeting. I was told that no school representatives attend the meeting and it was only ARC-PA staff and commissioners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, duhkevinz said:

ARC-PA releases accreditation results to the public up to four weeks after the meeting. I was told that no school representatives attend the meeting and it was only ARC-PA staff and commissioners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like we may have to wait for another couple of weeks then 🤷‍♂️