UTMB 2018-2019 Admissions Cycle

On 10/10/2018 at 5:09 PM, Hmhguy95 said:

I sent in my application to UTMB July 12th and still have not heard anything from them, not even an under review email. I emailed them like 2 weeks ago making sure everything with my application was okay and have heard nothing. I’m just worried I either got silently rejected or they’re missing necessary materials for my app. 

I submitted June 2nd and I had to call them to even get my app under review in September! My first impressions are that this school is remarkably behind / unstructured in how they are going through apps. You're not alone! The person I spoke with on the phone made it evident that they are way behind on app processing. Just letting you know what they told me! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Cblaze1 said:

I submitted June 2nd and I had to call them to even get my app under review in September! My first impressions are that this school is remarkably behind / unstructured in how they are going through apps. You're not alone! The person I spoke with on the phone made it evident that they are way behind on app processing. Just letting you know what they told me! 

Yeah I called them yesterday and they said they forgot to send me my under review email. Not sure why I was forgotten, but hopefully they start looking at my app.

Also accepted from the Oct. 15th interview!!! 

To those of you reading this forum and feeling discouraged (like I used to)...If your dream, like mine, is to be a PA then never stop improving and applying! I have been trying every year for three years now and it is SO worth it to finally read “Congratulations!”

Edited by CDLAPA