UTMB 2018-2019 Admissions Cycle

I've heard that they are still integrating into the school of medicine right now and are working out the kinks of all the new things happening! Hopefully we hear something soon! It's almost March! Every time I see a new post on here I get excited and think someone has been accepted off the waitlist and then find it is just a regular question post and not what I am looking for. xD. Good luck everyone 🙂 !!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, futuretxpac said:

Has anyone contacted admin to see if they'll disclose where they are at on the waitlist? I'm very tempted to reach out but don't want it to be frowned upon.

At this point I doubt it can hurt your chances. If your turn comes up no one will say...."No, let's not give the spot to this person because they called to inquire about their wait-list status". If anything, it might even help.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...