2021-2022 Application Cycle

Did anyone else pay their supplemental fee but still receive an email that you have outstanding requirements?  I emailed Elizabeth back and she said they process payments weekly and I will receive another email next week if it is still outstanding. I submitted my payment 3 weeks ago so unsure how they have not received it yet, I'm a little nervous 

1 hour ago, yllekk said:

Did anyone else pay their supplemental fee but still receive an email that you have outstanding requirements?  I emailed Elizabeth back and she said they process payments weekly and I will receive another email next week if it is still outstanding. I submitted my payment 3 weeks ago so unsure how they have not received it yet, I'm a little nervous 

In the exact same boat. I'm also concerned and really bummed they aren't reviewing my app yet considering how early I submitted.

18 hours ago, mikaelawhite said:

In the exact same boat. I'm also concerned and really bummed they aren't reviewing my app yet considering how early I submitted.

I was under the impression that Baylor participated in non rolling admissions so then it would not matter what time you submitted the app?

11 hours ago, JerydP said:

I was under the impression that Baylor participated in non rolling admissions so then it would not matter what time you submitted the app?

Yes, they're non-rolling. I attended one of their info sessions and it was mentioned that they start sending out interview invites in early October. 

• Like 1

Hi there! I was looking to get my BLS certification renewed as it recently expired. I saw that Baylor requires your current BLS certification to be valid through June of the year following matriculation. I am looking to get mine renewed in July, but want to submit my application this week. Does anyone know if it would be a problem to submit the application without an updated BLS certification? I would appreciate feedback!! Thank you and good luck to everyone this cycle!!! 

14 minutes ago, gebre said:

Is the GRE considered in the application review? I couldn't find anything about it on the website and I haven't gotten a response from the admissions email. Anyone know?

I had emailed the admissions committee prior to applying and they stated the GRE is not required for this cycle

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I got an email from admissions saying that something is missing from my application but I double checked my supplemental payment and anything else I could think of and can't figure out what that could be. I emailed paprogram@bcm.edu asking about this and haven't heard back from them. Does anyone know how long it typically takes them to respond to emails? Also did anyone else have this same issue and have any tips for how to fix it? Thank you and good luck to everybody!

3 minutes ago, eerr99 said:

Hi everyone! I got an email from admissions saying that something is missing from my application but I double checked my supplemental payment and anything else I could think of and can't figure out what that could be. I emailed paprogram@bcm.edu asking about this and haven't heard back from them. Does anyone know how long it typically takes them to respond to emails? Also did anyone else have this same issue and have any tips for how to fix it? Thank you and good luck to everybody!

I also had received an email like this and then about a week later got another email stating everything was fulfilled. When I reached out to the department the woman, Elizabeth, told me they process the supplemental payments "weekly". Chances are they just haven't reviewed your payment yet so don't stress!!

Hi y'all - do any of you know the level of religion within Baylor's PA program? This is what I found but was not sure how the PA program is.

https://www.baylor.edu/diversity/index.php?id=963497

I want to make sure the PA program I go to is truly accepting of LGBTQ (as an ally) and I am also an atheist. So not sure if I should skip applying-or if it stays pretty secular within the program. Let me know if you have more insight!

Hi, everyone! I received a receipt for my supplemental payment last Friday but haven’t received any other correspondence from BCM yet. How long did it take for you guys to receive an email that your application is under review? I have been verified since May btw!

Thank you and good luck!

On 7/23/2021 at 12:25 PM, houpa2024 said:

Hi, everyone! I received a receipt for my supplemental payment last Friday but haven’t received any other correspondence from BCM yet. How long did it take for you guys to receive an email that your application is under review? I have been verified since May btw!

Thank you and good luck!

I submitted 7/12 and just got an email today 7/25 that my application is complete and now in the screening process.. Lol can't lie, the emails a little nervewracking. They really lay out the whole process for you.

Edited by ChristyPrePA
  • Upvote 1