• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all. So when I was invited for my interview, I received an email 9/8 to reserve a spot for either 9/25, 10/9,or 10/16. I received my provisional acceptance 10/13. Hope this help!

Hey thanks for the info! Quick question, I see you said you got your acceptance letter on 10/13, what day was your actual interview? 

My interview was 10/09. So the response for accepted students was really fast. The wait list, from my understanding was much more daunting. I don't want to spread misinformation about that but I can ask and see if anybody from my class who was waitlisted would be willing to respond

Awesome thank you so much for the reply! I just wanted to know how fast the response time was after you had your interview so you answered my question!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!

So I was contacted and told all my materials were received in the same email for my interview invite.

Best of luck!

Hi, 

thanks for your posts! When did you submitted your application? when was it verified? when did you received the email of notification/interview? 

Thanks again!

If the campus I apply to is full or only has a few spots left but thinks I am still a good candidate, will they send my application over to other campuses that have spots open? Or are the campuses not related in any way

You should give the admissions advisor a call but I don't believe it works like that. I think the campus you apply to is the only one who will review your application and if it get denied that is the end of that

Sorry I looked through the posts and I couldn't find the answer could any of you please give specifics about the logistics of your application submission, interview invite and acceptance? 

I will really appreciate it :)

My application was verified on 06/08 by CASPA then on 06/30 I received an email from Barry stating that they have received all of my information and nothing is missing. The email went on to say that interviews will begin in September 2016 and final decisions will be made by March 2017 (or sooner).

I applied a month ago...verified 7/19 and I never got a review email. Has everyone else gotten the "application review" email?

I'm in the same boat as you. Never received an email stating they have my application. I will wait till the end of August and then reach out to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived