2015-2016 Application Cycle -UC Davis

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good afternoon everyone. I was also wait listed. I was wondering if anyone knows about wait-listed students getting scholarships.

Is it possible for students that were wait-listed to obtain scholarship?

Maybe any current student or anyone that may know this please feel free to share.

Thank you

Have a good day 

Happy Monday Everyone!

I am also on the wait list. I hope with my whole heart that I am able to join the accepted students and be a part of UCD's class of 2018! I am so hopeful but I also realize that there is quite a few of us wanting the exact same thing! Good luck to everyone! I just hope I get a call and I can do my happy dance because my biggest dream in life has come true.

Please update here if you hear anything from UC Davis. I think if we were to hear something it would be in April after the acceptance deadline.

Does anyone know if anyone that was wait listed managed to be accepted thus far? I see that there has been more people added to the facebook page, but who knows what that mean? Anyone know?

I have counted 8 members on here that have been put on the waitlist. Anyone know how many there are?

-Danny

Hi Danny,

Accepted students didn't get much info regarding how big the class will be. We currently have 55-60 in our facebook group, maybe more that havent signed up for it as well. ( there are current students in it so hard to have exact numbers). I imagine some are waiting until april 15th to finally accept or decline, so after that things will probably get moving quick.

Good luck!

Hi Danny,

Accepted students didn't get much info regarding how big the class will be. We currently have 55-60 in our facebook group, maybe more that havent signed up for it as well. ( there are current students in it so hard to have exact numbers). I imagine some are waiting until april 15th to finally accept or decline, so after that things will probably get moving quick.

Good luck!

Mrshazzardpa,

Thanks for the info! I must admit I was a bit troubled by all the adds to the Facebook page. It went from close to 55 to like 67, and there I was constantly refreshing my inbox haha.

Eventually, I chilled out but it's nice to know that they are not all current students. I wish you the very best as you plan to make a new home for yourself in the area. Congrats on this honor.

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived