2015-2016 Application Cycle -UC Davis

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was also waitlisted without an interview.  I think we are sensing the general trend.  I am just so thankful for the opportunity to potentially be offered a seat in such an inspiring program.  I am so happy for the people that got accepted and hopefully I can join you soon.

Did anyone get rejected? I am sorry if this is the case.

Did anyone get accepted without an interview? We are all dying to know =].    

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! I just got notification via email that I was accepted for cohort Summer 2016 and also received a scholarship. I am so excited and looking forward to meeting my new classmates! I interviewed in October and submitted my secondary application on Monday, Nov. 30th. I wasn't expecting to hear back so soon but I'm really glad I did.

I received my acceptance email earlier today. Between my happy dance in Sports authority and smiling to the point of sore cheeks, I thought I should find the time to say hello to all of my potential future classmates.

I look forward to meeting all of you!! Congratulations!

Does anyone who was accepted live in California?

I interviewed sometime in October and received an email yesterday stating I was waitlisted. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how many people Davis keeps on the waitlist? I will most likely defer the waitlist, as I was accepted into another program. But congrats to all who gained acceptance! 

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you who were accepted =] Welcome to our Aggie PA/NP Family! So excited to have you all join us this coming June. It'll come fast so enjoy your breaks, take a nice vacation, and relax before school starts. If you have any questions for our cohort or if there's anything we can do to help you out, let me know. We just finished our cardiology module and we'll be on holiday break until the new year. Contacting me by email is probably easiest (ryanfong15@yahoo.com). I'll try getting back to you as soon as I can.

For those of you on the waitlist, don't worry! I know it's nerve wracking, but they do take students from the waitlist every year. I'm not sure how the process works at all though, so if you have any questions about it I'd recommend contacting the program directly. Best of luck!

Happy holidays!

Likewise, replied back accepting the waitlist position a few hours after their initial e-mail. Also sent them another e-mail a few days later with a few questions regarding the waitlist and the process. No response yet though.

Just curious, it seems like everyone on here that received a decision from the supplemental has either only been accepted or waitlisted. Anybody know if they've rejected anyone yet?

Archived