Ca schools that offer BS and PA

Hello everyone,

I am a complete newbie here, and am looking for recommendations to schools that offer both a science BS and PA school together.  I need to finish my BS that I started when I was younger and need a school that is willing to give the max credit for old classes/credits. Thanks!! It will not be easy, but I need to know how long this will take.  I've been in another industry for many years. Eeks!!  I'm in N.Ca.

There are none in California that are a direct entry PA program. Dominican and UOP in Norcal are the only ones that give slight points on interviews if you attended the undergrad there. But it isn’t an automatic interview invitation nor an acceptance. The direct entry are also competitive. It’s best to research the direct entry PA programs. A quick google search came up with this. 

https://www.thepalife.com/direct-entry-and-dual-degree-bsms-physician-assistant-programs/

In addition to the info above, I'm not sure direct entry programs will take transfer credits.  Like if you apply and were to be accepted I'm not sure they would say 'oh you've done 2.5 years already so you can just do 6 months then apply for the PA portion'.  There are more requirements to be fulfilled in the BS phase than just courses.

You're likely better off finishing your BS then applying to PA programs.