2015-2016 Application Cycle -UC Davis

Sorry for the late info...

For those of you coming to visit day on October 19, the details for the pre-visit day mixer on the night of October 18 (Sunday) are posted below =] Please message me if you have any questions. Hope to see you there! Good luck!

What: Pre-Visit Day Mixer with Current Students (optional)

When: Sunday, October 18 (night before visit day) at 6:30pm

Where: La Fiesta Taqueria (1105 Alhambra Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95816)

Why: Our cohort would like to invite all candidates to an informal dinner mixer (dutch) with a few current students the night before each visit day. This is completely optional and is in no way associated with the UCD SON Admissions process. We think it would be a great chance for you to ask any questions you might have about the program off the record and will hopefully help to ease any anxiety you might have going into visit day. It'll be really casual (no need to dress up) and food/drinks will be available for purchase from the venue. If you are interested in joining us the night before your visit day, please send me a message with your name, contact information, and the date of your visit day. We look forward to meeting with all of you and can't wait to share our experiences with you!

Questions? Contact me at ryanfong15@yahoo.com or (916) 801-9202

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! Can anyone confirm for me whether or not all of the interviews are done at Davis? Thanks!

Hello,

I am not 100% sure, but I believe so because they said early November or the first week they will send secondary applications.

Hope this kinda helps, but again I am not certain. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Archived