Not for this particular school, but I did interview at some schools. I had many prereqs left, so my luck last cycle was slim to none really. The reason I said what I did in regards to this school is because they were the first school to reject me last cycle, very fast, so I was  just noting that ATSU either lets you know that you were invited for an interview really fast or rejection letter considering it's rolling admissions.

so did you go through the interview process?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What date did you all submit your supplemental app? I submitted mine two days ago (last friday). How long after submission did you get an invite to interview?

I got the supplemental on May 19th, submitted the supplemental that same day, and got the interview offer 6/12.

@MLStoPA oddly enough, I recieved an interview invite on 6/12 and recieved the email that my application was complete and being submitted for review this morning- so that happened backwards for me. I think I am going to call today to verify all is well before I buy a plane ticket.

@MLStoPA oddly enough, I recieved an interview invite on 6/12 and recieved the email that my application was complete and being submitted for review this morning- so that happened backwards for me. I think I am going to call today to verify all is well before I buy a plane ticket.

this happened to me too!

I got invited to the interview on September 11 today. For those of you that saw the calendar of interview dates before it filled up - were there interviews every week? I'm just wondering how many interview sessions there are.

they had one in july and maybe 2 in august but I can't remember the rest.

i'll be at the Sept. 11th interview as well, so excited!! I'll be coming from out of state so time to look for flights.

wesr_gordon, i believe i asked earlier in the thread about interviews if you want to look at exact days but there was one in july and two in august as misskate said. See ya at the interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was looking to apply, but fall short of the 1000 hr hands on patient exp. To those interviewing, what were your hands on hours?

I have over 12,000 hours of hands on experience. But I've been working in healthcare my entire working career. I wouldn't let it discourage you from applying.

@fbarr: my HCE is different than marskat's. I have a diverse set of hours. Only about 1000 of them would qualify under the umbrella of 'direct patient care.' The remaining 10k-ish hours are health care related from clinic work, research, volunteering, and shadowing, which I feel is highly valuable as well.

Wow, interview dates filled up fast! I got my invitation today and will be interviewing August 28th. I hope that it won't be too late!

I will be interviewing on August 28th as well! I look forward to meeting you and the others then. Best of luck to you until this exciting day comes. Where are you from?

I will be interviewing on August 28th as well! I look forward to meeting you and the others then. Best of luck to you until this exciting day comes. Where are you from?

I'm from Orange County, CA. How about you? Good luck to you too and see you there!

Same here, is anyone familiar with specifics about the interview? If so, please message me. I interview Thursday, July 17th. Flying in.

Interviewing on Thursday. It's my first interview, and I'm starting to get super nervous. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!!

Archived