• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any interview is a good interview! The class maybe mostly filled in January, however many applicants choose to drop out of the program as they are accepted into programs that are higher on their lists for whatever reason. This means that they will accept people from later interviews to fill those slots before choosing off of the alternate list. Good luck :)

So for all folks interviewing, if you can get here a day early, see about sitting in on a lecture.  Just contact Bonnie about doing so.  Wednesday afternoons are particularly entertaining.

Also, for those that have been ACCEPTED, don't forget to join the FB group to meet up with future classmates, get info on places to live, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/atsupa2017/

I got another offer, so I will be declining my acceptance offer here. Good luck to whoever is given my spot!

I'm sure you'll enjoy Illinois.

I'm about to cancel my November 20th interview, decided on another school. Look out for it, and good luck to you all!

Midwestern's not bad in the least.  Have fun across town.

After the interview, does rejection come in the form of a letter, email or phone call?

If I remember from the past it's done via mail.  Don't rule out anything, unless you want to go back east.  ;-)

Great meeting you guys on Thursday.  Wish I had got there sooner, but like I said, I was jamming back to school from a DCE.  One of the things that might not be explained enough is that you do get to develop and use clinical skills during your first year.  This coupled with second year clinical rotations is priceless for helping your progression to your end goals.

I'm interviewing October 9! For those who have already interviewed, do you have any tips going? What was the schedule for the day like?

We're pretty opposed to the sharing of the interview process and duration.  While largely it's not a huge secret, it's only fair for those that have and haven't interviewed to have an equal footing.  That's probably unrealistic, but for the sake of integrity, I'd ask that folks don't share the process.

Are they still sending out interview invitations? I applied in June and haven't heard an invite or rejection yet.....

Can't answer this one, but if you're REALLY concerned, I'd contact admissions.

Archived