For those interviewing on the 9th if you're in town Wednesday, see about sitting in on our Pathophys review. Not as good as a lecture, but Dr. Fischione rocks!

I wanted to sit in so badly, but my flight gets in too late :(

Cannot wait to meet some of you guys tomorrow!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed yesterday and got the call this morning with pending an open seat offer. I am sooo excited!! Although there is no open seats at this time in the Class of 2017, nothing is set in stone yet. Non of the applicants should be discouraged from interviewing with ATSU, because a lot of students that have been accepted might decline their seats, thus making room for us with pending open seat offers. Keep your heads up, and keep trying! 

I interviewed yesterday and got the call this morning with pending an open seat offer. I am sooo excited!! Although there is no open seats at this time in the Class of 2017, nothing is set in stone yet. Non of the applicants should be discouraged from interviewing with ATSU, because a lot of students that have been accepted might decline their seats, thus making room for us with pending open seat offers. Keep your heads up, and keep trying! 

I got the call this morning too!! So excited :D hopefully some spots will open up for us!! Good luck to those yesterday and at future interviews.

I got the call this morning too!! So excited :D hopefully some spots will open up for us!! Good luck to those yesterday and at future interviews.

Is that the same as the alternate list?  I only ask because I interviewed in August and was offered a place on the alternate list but they did not call me.

I interviewed on October 9th and was also placed on the alternate list! I'm very confused as well though. I think only if the people with a pending seat offer decline then it goes to the people that are on the alternate list. But I'm not sure, I'll try calling to make sure!

Is that the same as the alternate list? I only ask because I interviewed in August and was offered a place on the alternate list but they did not call me.

I'm not sure if it's the same thing. Could possibly be. The letter I got after the call says accepted, pending an open seat for c/o 2017. It'll be a waiting game from here on. I hope we all hear good news!! Good luck everyone :)

Congrats to all that have already been accepted!

I was verified on July 8th. My secondary was submitted on the 15th and I just got an interview email today. Therefore Soei there may still be a chance...BUT The first interview date available wasn't until 11/6 :(  I feel like 11/6 will be too late but I wasn't able to submit my application any earlier so I guess I will just hope for the best. 

I will be there on the same day too :) 

Congrats to all of you who got accepted. I'm super nervous now for my interview and hope that there are sits available for Nov 6th.

I interviewed the last day end of November last year. All seats were full at that time. I learned I was waitlisted the first week of Dec. Got a call right before Christmas I was accepted. There is a good chance if you get waitlistlisted you will be accepted. Best of luck! The interview day was fun. Met great people from around the US. Enjoy the experience!!

I haven't heard anything back since submitting my supplemental in late July. I would consider myself a fairly competitive applicant. Is there anyone in the same boat as me?

This program strongly goes by Rolling admission. My CASPA was verified mid-June last year and I got one of the last interview spots on the last day in Nov. I was invited early August. If they haven't rejected you yet, you are likely on an alternate interview list. One candidate on my interview day found out about her interview the day before and flew in that night from the East coast. Maybe ask for an update so you have an idea of your status.

This program strongly goes by Rolling admission. My CASPA was verified mid-June last year and I got one of the last interview spots on the last day in Nov. I was invited early August. If they haven't rejected you yet, you are likely on an alternate interview list. One candidate on my interview day found out about her interview the day before and flew in that night from the East coast. Maybe ask for an update so you have an idea of your status.

Thanks for the advice. I will call tomorrow then.

Archived