• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it came during the last couple of interviews, I took the liberty of setting up a FB group for the 2017'ers.

Please only join the group if you've been accepted and intend to attend ATSU.  

For our class, it was a resource for housing, computers, medical insurance, day care, pet care, BBQ's, Meet 'n' Greets, etc.

Have fun.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/atsupa2017/

Sorry I'm behind guys. I was accepted after the July interview. My stats are:

Pathology Assistant (Grossing Tech)

Medical Lab Science Degree

Chemistry Minor

GPA: 3.5

SGPA: 3.3

HCE: 4500 hours (lab, medical assistant, nurse aid for hospice)

Shadowing: 200 hours

My grades are average but my passion is not. Let them see the real you. Please feel free to email me with any questions!!

katthegreat2009@yahoo.com

Anyone else interviewing on Sept 25? Are you starting to trip out too? haha I was doing some quick math and if theres around 11 interview cycles, with 25 students each thats 275 and 50 seats this year! So about a 18% acceptance rate out of those who interview! And after reading some of the stats of other applicants on here I'm starting to think I'm in for some trouble! Congratulations though to all who have been accepted! And to those still waiting, May the odds be ever in your favour! 

As we always tell folks at interviews, everyone has a chance. We actually have one person in our class who is exceptionally qualified who found out 2 days before orientation, that they came off the wait list. Another, less than two weeks prior.

The point? Patience is a virtue and realize that if you weren't qualified/didn't have a legit chance, you wouldn't have been extended an interview.

Archived