2021 - 2022 Cycle

7 minutes ago, Charlotte32 said:

Does anyone know if there will be more interviews for this program in the coming months or if they have alternative dates? I received an interview invite this morning for Oct 13, the same day I have another interview 😕 . I don't want them to think I'm uninterested if I ask about other possible dates! Thanks all!

I think there will be more. From what I can tell there’s been 19 acceptances from this forum. Even taking into account people who don’t use this forum being accepted, I think they have lots of seats to fill. Based on the pattern of previous interviews, I’d be willing to bet that they have at least 1 other October interview. Life happens, so I don’t think they will take it as disinterest, but you should let them know ASAP so you can get the next best/closest date. 
And congrats on the interview! 🥳

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Charlotte32 said:

Does anyone know if there will be more interviews for this program in the coming months or if they have alternative dates? I received an interview invite this morning for Oct 13, the same day I have another interview 😕 . I don't want them to think I'm uninterested if I ask about other possible dates! Thanks all!

I had an interview Monday and they said they will most likely hold interviews until Thanksgiving! They also told us they hold off on a lot of acceptances until all of the interviews have been conducted. (Meaning I might not get a decision until December ☹️)

Edited by rickforma
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Charlotte32 said:

Congratulations! When did you apply?

3 hours ago, Gratefulguy said:

Hi all. Hope to those on the wait-list. I just rejected my acceptance. 

Best of luck to you all! 

12 minutes ago, Lisa05 said:

Grateful guy and your friend both rejected your acceptance can I ask why?

I was just going to ask this too. You don't have to mention where you're planning on going instead, but what factors went into your decision? (or your friend's decision if you how insight on that)

• Like 1

Hi guys,

To clarify, Drexel is a wonderful school with rich history in a great area. I turned it down because of personal reasons, but some practical things that were considered are listed below:

1. Attrition rate vs. Investment

2. Moving costs 

3. Quarter system. 

Also, my friend turned down the school I chose. I posted that message to the wrong chat. Sorry

5 hours ago, prepagal17 said:

thoughts on updating the school after not hearing back since verification of application? (for me this was 5/21). I know Drexel says not to, but has anyone tried and been successful? 

I sent them an update because I finished a class and had it posted to my transcript but they didn’t respond