2021 - 2022 Cycle

@golde1313, they said that the response time for every stage and different students varies and that the best person to ask is the Admissions lady. I posted her info before. She's the one who handles the emails.

@sayNOtoNP, the interview was interesting. It was most helpful to me to practice answering questions. The tips someone else mentioned were spot on. I also watched the videos they posted and looked at their website alot. They didn't try to trick me. Best advice: practice and be yourself. I'm not sure that I should say much more though. I don't think anything is a secret but I don't want to do anything bad. You'll get an email with all that you need to know when the interview invite comes in.

I read a book by Savannah Payne and checked out YouTube interviews.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sayNOtoNP said:

Anyone have any insights on the 8-4 interview?

I really enjoyed it. I prepared by using the pre-interview book by Savannah Payne, and I felt that prepared me quite well for the questions that were asked. They really stressed being yourself which I did. I think the interview went good, and I connected with the interviewers, but we shall see haha! I was most stressed about the questions but IMO I shouldn't have been stressing at all, they were very straight forward. The interview was also straight forward and no tricks or harsh grilling, I felt like they were really just trying to get to know the real me.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2021 at 8:45 AM, Gratefulguy said:

@uhakimi

Congratulations! Did your acceptance notification come from an automated email or system? Did your other Drexel emails come from Martha's Davis but go to your junk box? 

Thank you!! and they all came from an automated email system by drexel and yes all my emails from drexel that arent from martha davis have been going into my junk mail

• Like 1

@MSN214

1. Know your story: strengths, weaknesses, and what makes you stand out as an applicant overall.

2. Know the school and the basics of the PA profession: check out YouTube videos, the school's website, and news articles for info. Ask friends about the school. 

3. Practice and be yourself: you are a quality enough to get an interview, now you just have to get the slot. Check out interview questions online and get used to answering them quickly and thoughtfully. Practicing out loud with another human helps. If you're applying to a school with a writing sample, practice writing short essays (multiple) in 30 minutes or less. There are examples of prompts online. 

Best of luck to you!

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2021 at 6:24 PM, Akshara said:

has anyone who applied on or after the last week of May heard back yet? I've only received a confirmation email on 5/28 and nothing else

Hi! I am in the same boat. I was verified around the same time and have not heard back. I'm unsure if I should reach out to them or not?

2 hours ago, prepajamie said:

Hi! I am in the same boat. I was verified around the same time and have not heard back. I'm unsure if I should reach out to them or not?

same boat lmfaoo. I dont want to seem entitled or annoying but I'm really anxious to hear back haha. Hopefully in the next coming weeks we'll hear back. 

7 hours ago, prepajamie said:

same boat! confirmation on 5/21. I reached out to Martha and she just restated what was on my confirmation and nothing else is needed at this time. hoping for some good news soon

3 hours ago, MSN214 said:

for people who got acceptances, how long did it take after your interview to receive the acceptance letter?

I had my interview yesterday and I know it's going to take a few weeks but I'm so nervous!! I really loved the program and everyone I met yesterday!

Wondering this too! I looked back on the forum and for one person it was 13 days, the other is was 22 days. So a month maybe? But they also said all final decisions are in March so it very well could be up until then too. Let's just hope not, that's so far away lol.