2021 - 2022 Cycle

On 7/18/2021 at 5:24 PM, Akshara said:

has anyone who applied on or after the last week of May heard back yet? I've only received a confirmation email on 5/28 and nothing else

Hello there, 

I submitted my application on 05/29 and received an interview invite on July 12th. Hope this helps! 

Just received an interview invite for 8/4! Was verified 6/7. So excited! I am a little nervous for the writing piece and format of the interview. Anyone here who went through interviews know how to best prepare for the writing piece? Also how many people will be on the interview panel? From the email it sounds like two? Thanks!

17 hours ago, EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021 said:

Just received an interview invite for 8/4! Was verified 6/7. So excited! I am a little nervous for the writing piece and format of the interview. Anyone here who went through interviews know how to best prepare for the writing piece? Also how many people will be on the interview panel? From the email it sounds like two? Thanks!

Congrats!! So excited for you! Were you verified by CASPA on 6/7, or Drexel on 6/7 (the confirmation email)? I was around the same timeline so trying to track this as best as possible haha!

@EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021

I went back to look at it (page 3 of this chat) and the user also said that we should check out current events... I forgot about that so I'll see what I can find to prepare me. I took their advice and have been practicing answers to common questions out loud while I'm driving. If I say something silly I just ask myself again or skip the question. Good luck to all of us!!

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2021 at 6:26 PM, prepawac said:

I applied 6/20 and verified 6/22. I received a confirmation shortly after but I haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone gotten in interview who applied around my date? 

I got an email from drexel confirming my app 6/30 and haven't heard back