2021 - 2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, emmakanee said:

How long did it take everyone to receive their official acceptance letter? I got the email on Monday (11/29) but haven't hear anything yet. I'm I being to impatient? I'm just excited to put my deposit down. 

My acceptance came on 10/25 and I got the deposit information on 10/26 at 9pm! I’m sure you’ll receive the email by the end of the week!

1 hour ago, emmakanee said:

How long did it take everyone to receive their official acceptance letter? I got the email on Monday (11/29) but haven't hear anything yet. I'm I being to impatient? I'm just excited to put my deposit down. 

It took me about a week and a half to get the online acceptance letter. The one in the mail took even longer...like a month I think. 

On 10/29/2021 at 2:32 PM, EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021 said:

I was/am. I reached out to some future classmates and they had reached out to others who graduated or are in the program. PM me and I can give you more details.

Do u mind elaborating? This is the first I’ve heard this, very interested!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mrobrien said:

Hi everyone! I am still waiting to hear back from my interview on 9/27 and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat or if you have heard any news at all lately. Drexel is my dream school and I hope that some of us can celebrate soon as future classmates! 

I interviewed November and I emailed Martha a week ago and she said they're trying to finalize decisions by the end of the month... 😕 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kimmmatron said:

@ahernandez Martha Davis (academic coordinator that sent out the interview invite to students) said the admissions committee hopes today would be the last round of interviews; however, they said that's up in the air at the moment and will be making decisions in the next 3-4 weeks 

Thank you for the update. I truly appreciate it!