2021 - 2022 Cycle

2 hours ago, EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021 said:

Wondering this too! I looked back on the forum and for one person it was 13 days, the other is was 22 days. So a month maybe? But they also said all final decisions are in March so it very well could be up until then too. Let's just hope not, that's so far away lol. 

I really have only seen one round of acceptances that people have posted. I interviewed 06/30 and haven't heard anything yet! In our interview they said it could be months before hearing back. 

• Like 1

On 8/18/2021 at 7:02 AM, MSN214 said:

for people who got acceptances, how long did it take after your interview to receive the acceptance letter?

I had my interview yesterday and I know it's going to take a few weeks but I'm so nervous!! I really loved the program and everyone I met yesterday!

34 days for me

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rnel97 said:

Did anybody who has an interview on Thursday get an email with the Blackboard info or their individual interview time yet? Getting anxious that I haven't received anything yet

I haven't received anything yet. I emailed Martha just in case since we are a couple days out and she mentioned we would be getting it last week.