2021-2022 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, Mmram said:

@Eemma So they got your hours fixed? That's great news! Congrats!

@rachels91 From past threads it seems like they should have another round in Nov and a final all school round in Jan, don't lose hope!

Yes! Thank goodness! They finally accepted the hours!

Thanks and good luck to you!

Edited by Eemma

On 9/24/2021 at 2:51 PM, acanlas said:

Hello, any luck on getting an interview invite if you applied early august? I'm aware of the rolling admission, and wondering if what are the chances in getting an invite if app was submitted around Aug. I'm really interested in Medex program as being my top choice. TIA!! 

I got a confirmation email on Aug 18 and an invitation Sept 22 after multiple hold ups due to them no accepting certain hours. 

So I think if you are competitive you definitely can be successful in August!

16 hours ago, rachels91 said:

Hi! Does anyone know if there are still interview invites to go out for Seattle and Tacoma? I want to hear from MEDEX so badly and I'm feeling discouraged 😔 I haven't gotten any communication since early June when I heard that I was moving on to the next round of review. The wait is so hard!

I totally understand your frustration. I’m still waiting on Anchorage or Hilo. I wish you the best of luck. Stay positive!!!!

• Like 2

Guest NhazbbyJB

Accepted to Seattle Class of 56!! I’m going to be a PA!!
Application Submitted: 5/5
Interview Invite : 8/25
Interview: 9/24
Acceptance Call: 9/28

Good luck to those waiting to hear back! To those with interviews, be yourself! 

Edited by NhazbbyJB

I am also in the boat waiting for an Anchorage interview. In the info session I attended late July, the presenter said not to lose hope with the Anchorage interviews- They're going out later this year. So I'm hanging in there. I went to a Hawaii info session and they said that those interviews were often in december/january so it's a much later interview notification also.

Hope that reassures some of you!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/3/2021 at 10:02 AM, AlanaBranson said:

I am also in the boat waiting for an Anchorage interview. In the info session I attended late July, the presenter said not to lose hope with the Anchorage interviews- They're going out later this year. So I'm hanging in there. I went to a Hawaii info session and they said that those interviews were often in december/january so it's a much later interview notification also.

Hope that reassures some of you!

Thank you for the info. I’m trying to stay positive! Best of luck! 

4 hours ago, WaitingForEmails said:

Has anyone else not heard back at all since the notification that their application was moving on to review?

I havent heard anything since the email in June that my application was complete and moving forward for full review. I am waiting on Spokane and I think they have had one interview session so far.

On 10/2/2021 at 10:30 PM, NhazbbyJB said:

Hello,

Do you live in the area and if so where is a good place to stay? I was interviewed the same day as you. I stay on the east coast and waiting to get some information on living expenses and good neighborhoods.

9 minutes ago, KSSM4 said:

Hello,

Do you live in the area and if so where is a good place to stay? I was interviewed the same day as you. I stay on the east coast and waiting to get some information on living expenses and good neighborhoods.

Hey, I have lived in Washington almost my whole life. There are plenty of options! If you are fine driving, I would say outside of the city will be cheaper. I live in Renton and it is fairly cheap. You can also live along the light rail route, which goes as far south as SeaTac. When my wife went to UW, she lived in Kent and would drive to the light rail and ride that. This can give you some time before and after school to study lol.

6 hours ago, gwiley said:

Hey, I have lived in Washington almost my whole life. There are plenty of options! If you are fine driving, I would say outside of the city will be cheaper. I live in Renton and it is fairly cheap. You can also live along the light rail route, which goes as far south as SeaTac. When my wife went to UW, she lived in Kent and would drive to the light rail and ride that. This can give you some time before and after school to study lol.

Thank you ! Any other cities besides the ones you listed? I was looking in Seattle and there were a few neighborhoods like Pinehurst, Greenwood, that had some affordable places.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KSSM4 said:

Thank you ! Any other cities besides the ones you listed? I was looking in Seattle and there were a few neighborhoods like Pinehurst, Greenwood, that had some affordable places.

North gate is the most north the link rail goes. Maple Valley is basically Renton/kent. You might be able to find cheap apartment in Redmond or kirkland or issaquah if you’re ok to drive

On 10/2/2021 at 7:30 PM, NhazbbyJB said:

You have been admitted to my dream school, can I ask what your specs are like GPA, PCE hours, Etc?