2021-2022 Application Cycle

52 minutes ago, Paigen1234 said:

Anyone get any rejections in this interview bunch or are any of you still getting interview invites today? A little nervous because I was verified July 10 and haven’t heard anything😩

Did you get the email saying that your academic and clinical prerequisites were verified? I received it 6/30 and that's the last I've heard from them... nerve-wracking to say the least haha. I'm happy not to be rejected, though! Based on what I've seen in the forums they usually have two interview dates for each campus location if I'm not wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Teacup said:

Did you get the email saying that your academic and clinical prerequisites were verified? I received it 6/30 and that's the last I've heard from them... nerve-wracking to say the least haha. I'm happy not to be rejected, though! Based on what I've seen in the forums they usually have two interview dates for each campus location if I'm not wrong. 

Yes I did! I received that on 7/21. Over here stressing😂 and I agree, hearing nothing is better than a rejection!

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 9:44 PM, Jseminario said:

Usually you won’t here anything until late august or September for the first round of interviews. Last year it was mid august but the year before that it was 9/15 so it’s just a waiting game for now. 
hope this helps! 

Any idea when they send out invites for the Anchorage campus? Thanks!

On 8/24/2021 at 1:25 PM, Paigen1234 said:

Anyone get any rejections in this interview bunch or are any of you still getting interview invites today? A little nervous because I was verified July 10 and haven’t heard anything😩

For which campus? Tacoma and others haven’t been sent out yet only Seattle. If you haven’t gotten an interview for Seattle yet there’s a chance for 3rd round interview as well. Any rejection letters wouldn’t go out until January unfortunately. 

19 minutes ago, Seanb said:

Thank you! Is Tacoma usually second? This waiting game is killing me. Good luck in all of your endeavors. 

Second to Seattle yes. You’ll prob hear this week or the next two weeks. Interviews are in October for Tacoma. In my experience it’s been 10/26 and 10/10 the last two years. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jseminario said:

Second to Seattle yes. You’ll prob hear this week or the next two weeks. Interviews are in October for Tacoma. In my experience it’s been 10/26 and 10/10 the last two years. Hope this helps! 

Do you know when the Anchorage interviews are typically held? 

6 hours ago, rachels91 said:

Hi guys! Can anyone tell me if there is still a chance for more Seattle invites to go out? I was verified on 5/31 and submitted with Seattle as my #1 and Tacoma as #2. I'm anxiously waiting to hear from them 😕

Yes UW Seattle does total of three rounds of interviews. They have first round, second round and third round!!

On 8/24/2021 at 2:20 PM, Teacup said:

Depends on the campus. Looks like Seattle invites went out and Tacoma should follow shortly. IF you were to be rejected you wouldn’t hear anything until January unfortunately. 

9 hours ago, Paigen1234 said:

For those who just received interview invites to Seattle, do you mind sharing when your account was verified and when you received the email stating you met requirements? Just trying to gauge where they’re at!

Was verified 7/12 which was pretty late as I had CASPA issues for a month. Got the email from Seattle saying it met requirements 7/20.