2021-2022 Application Cycle

23 minutes ago, GianKho said:

Has anyone heard back from the 10/22/21 Seattle Interview?

It seems like the pattern for previous interviews was that they heard back 4 days later (the following Tuesday), so I'm feeling a little antsy/discouraged lol.

Haven't heard anything either from this interview and I'm in the same boat as you. Ahhh....

28 minutes ago, GianKho said:

Has anyone heard back from the 10/22/21 Seattle Interview?

It seems like the pattern for previous interviews was that they heard back 4 days later (the following Tuesday), so I'm feeling a little antsy/discouraged lol.

But we were also told we would most likely hear till the end of the week due to the interviewers schedule in order to give out calls. 

Just now, shrsad said:

But we were also told we would most likely hear till the end of the week due to the interviewers schedule in order to give out calls. 

Yup! That's what I remember too haha but I was just worried that they might've said that as a blanket statement to cover the whole week, and I also wasn't sure if they said that to other interview rounds. Maybe it's just our interview round specifically.

1 minute ago, shrsad said:

I feel like I remember them specifically apologizing that it may be longer due to scheduling. So I could be wrong but try not to get worried yet!:)

• Like 1

10/22/2021 seattle interview group: I think we won't hear til today or tomorrow. 

Just wanted to say it was great meeting you all and I was so impressed with the whole group, you can tell MEDEX looks at applicants with strong PCE and values. It was neat seeing the diversity of experience and I would just love to be in class with you all! 

Good luck everyone

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alvll said:

10/22/2021 seattle interview group: I think we won't hear til today or tomorrow. 

Just wanted to say it was great meeting you all and I was so impressed with the whole group, you can tell MEDEX looks at applicants with strong PCE and values. It was neat seeing the diversity of experience and I would just love to be in class with you all! 

Good luck everyone

I echo this sentiment! This was an impressive bunch for sure.

• Like 1

Just now, Eemma said:

Hey all!

Just got the call for Seattle 10/22 interview!!

My dog was very concerned when I hung up the phone and starting yelling and running around the house. Haha

Good luck to you all!!

Congratulations! I just got the call too!!

Good luck everyone and I look forward to meeting the rest of the class!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, AlanaBranson said:

Not that I've seen on here or heard. I'm hoping to be in the Anchorage class and am that we hear soon. Maybe now that the second seattle interviews are getting their admit calls AK will be next on the list. Fingers crossed. 🙂 

So interviews are notified by email correct?