2021-2022 Application Cycle

11 hours ago, Maverike86 said:

Let’s hope this month is the month we get interviews. Has anyone interviewed anywhere else?

Justin

Hi 🙂 I have interviewed few other places and paid a deposit for my other top choice program already. UW was my first choice originally, but the interviews are happening so late it's hard not to accept a spot somewhere. I'm so curious when the invites will go out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, AlanaBranson said:

Hi 🙂 I have interviewed few other places and paid a deposit for my other top choice program already. UW was my first choice originally, but the interviews are happening so late it's hard not to accept a spot somewhere. I'm so curious when the invites will go out.

I am in the same boat. I don’t want to have to move away from Alaska, but if these interviews don’t come out anytime soon or offers I have no choice. I’m still praying for anchorage campus invite!!!

On 12/9/2021 at 3:58 PM, FuturePA20210 said:

I submitted to Seattle in June and still haven't heard anything since an email saying that I've met their criteria a month after submission. Are they still doing interviews at this point or is it safe to say that I've been rejected?

I’m in the same boat. Getting ready to re-apply. I heard there was a January interview, but not sure how accurate that is. Best of luck 🤞