2021-2022 Application Cycle

Anyone else hear from MEDEX for the Tacoma interviews after the first round that was sent out the 2nd? 

Based off of last year seems like they send out invites for the interview over a span of a couple days?

ie) Got mine last year August 21st and friend of mine got hers August 15th for the first round interview on 10/10 

18 hours ago, Maverike86 said:

Hi I am Justin, first time applying and hoping for Anchorage or Hilo.

Anyone know if interview invitations have been sent out for these areas?

Justin, 

I am also waiting on Anchorage. From what others on this forum have said, it sounds like Anchorage might be next to release interview dates. The suspense is killing me as well. Best of luck.

On 9/16/2021 at 9:06 AM, Seanb said:

Hello everyone, 

I am anxiously awaiting the release of Anchorage interview dates. Has anyone heard anything? Also, any idea when the interview date would be; I am assuming late October at this point. Thanks in advance!

Sean

Still have not heard anything about Anchorage or Hilo campuses. Hoping to get a notification soon. This is nerve wrecking to say the least.

Justin