2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 9:43 AM, JuliaC said:

Same.  I was verified by CASPA on 5/24.  Received an email from MEDEX the first week of June stating the application is advancing in the review process. Nothing since then.

Probably might not hear anything until mid or late august. Sometimes even September for the 1st round of interviews 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 2:00 PM, Seanb said:

Do they notify by campus choice or is it all lumped into one batch? I applied to Anchorage as my first choice and Seattle as my second. 

If you’re asking about interviews it’ll usually just be the campus you selected as your first choice! 🙂 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MarshallWK said:

Was last year only Zoom interviews or did they still do in person? Trying to figure out how much time off of work I need to potentially forecast (I am retiring from Military next year - every day of leave I do not take, I can use to get out earlier).

Last year was zoom only for Tacoma at least 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MarshallWK said:

Was last year only Zoom interviews or did they still do in person? Trying to figure out how much time off of work I need to potentially forecast (I am retiring from Military next year - every day of leave I do not take, I can use to get out earlier).

I went to an information session and they said this year interviews will be on zoom.  They’re hoping by the time class starts they can do the integration portion in person. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Third-time reapplicant here and I got my interview invitation for Seattle Campus on 9/24! Woohoo! For those wondering, it is on Zoom. 

Does anyone have recommendations for what programs to use for the photo they're asking for? I was just going to go to Walgreens or somewhere to get a passport photo taken and just scan it, but if there's an easier way to do this, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, otc321 said:

Third-time reapplicant here and I got my interview invitation for Seattle Campus on 9/24! Woohoo! For those wondering, it is on Zoom. 

Does anyone have recommendations for what programs to use for the photo they're asking for? I was just going to go to Walgreens or somewhere to get a passport photo taken and just scan it, but if there's an easier way to do this, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Ahhh congrats! I just had my friend take my photo in front of a white wall and used a free passport photo editor app and did it all on my phone last year! 
hope that helps! 🤗 

• Like 3

On 8/15/2021 at 10:31 PM, MarshallWK said:

Last year was zoom only for Tacoma at least 

26 minutes ago, callmeyonn said:

Hi Jseminario Tacoma invites goes out after  Seattle campus does  their first interview.

So the people who listed Tacoma as their 1st choice, Seattle as their 2nd, will probably be in the next batch of invites?

Edited by JuliaC
  • Like 1