2021-2022 Application cycle

11 hours ago, FromCSTtoPAC said:

I received an invitation to interview yesterday! I am beyond excited for this opportunity. I submitted my application on 5/14, so for those who applied early and have not heard back yet, don't worry! Good luck everyone.

Congrats and best of luck!! Do U mind sharing ur stats? 

3 hours ago, ARLPrePA said:

Informal waitlist from my interview on 8/31..? Anyone else receive this message? Better news than a rejection for sure. 

02BC2551-5FA8-48F0-8A82-73E5588AE283.png

I got the same email today. I also got one last year and was officially waitlisted after a few weeks, however some people got acceptances later. Good luck to you! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DLK1993 said:

Just interviewed! Although it's nearly impossible to relax, I will say that the interview was so relaxed. As someone else has said, they know you and your application. They genuinely seemed like they just wanted to know a bit more about you and your motivations and reasons for being where you are. 

I also interviewed today and I agree with everything you said! They definitely do a great job at creating a warm and welcoming environment. I wish you all the best and fingers crossed for some good news in a few weeks!