2021-2022 Application cycle

On 8/28/2021 at 8:32 PM, alphaPA said:

moved to the second round of screening 

Congrats! Out of curiosity, when did you submit your app? I haven't heard anything since they confirmed receiving my app and I'm just trying to gauge how far along they are in their review process.

Edited by thisisliz

I wanted to come say that I just finished my interview. There was lots of information about the university, curriculum, and an abundance of opportunities to talk to students and faculty. The 3:1 interview was 30 minutes long and very relaxed. They knew my application well and asked specific questions about my experiences and more personal questions to get to know me. I think the most successful interviewee is the person that let’s themselves shine! Be yourself! Also it looked like they have 12+ interview dates until December so do not be disappointed if you have not received an invite yet.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, DelPrePA said:

@JoannHegbe May I ask how was the interview essay? I’m so worried about the essay. Essays get me so nervous.

I won’t reveal the prompt but I promise you it’s nothing to worry about

Pinky promise! The essay only lasted like a couple minutes haha. I am one of those people that get super nervous when i’m tested but it didn’t feel like a test.. probably because it wasn’t a test at all haha.

I’m trying to give you enough assurance to not be worried without disclosing information LOL, but if I say anything else.. i’d be walking a fine line. 

Don’t worry. You’ll be okay 🙂  It’ll be over before you know it