2021-2022 Application cycle

45 minutes ago, FirstTimePAApplicant said:

I interviewed on 8/10 (first interview day) and was waitlisted. I was accepted to another program while being on the RU waitlist. I emailed the program and they gave me an expedited decision. On Thursday, I received my acceptance to Rutgers University’s PA program! I am so excited! 

Congrats! Can i ask when you emailed them asking for an expedited decision and how long it took for them to give you one? Did they ask about the other program?

1 hour ago, FromCSTtoPAC said:

I got accepted into the program!!! I am honestly still in shock. Rutgers is my top choice and I am so excited for this opportunity! Wishing nothing but the best of luck to those who have already interviewed and those waiting to interview. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Congratulations! When did you interview?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sayNOtoNP said:

Hi guys,

I know that this is one of those questions, but can anyone give us a bit of info on the interview process? 

Hey! The process was very chill and laid back. They just want to know you. I suggest you go through your personal statement and Caspa application. It was about 25 minutes for the individual interview. There was also a writing portion but nothing out of the ordinary 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rachels91 said:

I just received an invitation to interview! I'm so excited. I'll be interviewing on Tuesday, 11/2. Anyone else interviewing with me that day?

Congratulations & best of luck!! Just curious, how long after that “you’ve made it to the next round” email did it take for them to give you an interview? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, suzanneb said:

Congratulations & best of luck!! Just curious, how long after that “you’ve made it to the next round” email did it take for them to give you an interview? 

Thanks so much! I received that email on 8/26, and received an invitation to interview just this morning. Waiting is tough, hang in there ❤️

Oh my god, I had informed Rutgers that I had a pending acceptance from a different program yesterday, and I just received a call today offering me a seat for 2022! I am a second time applicant so I was soooo nervous (and just terrified lol) this time around, but it's finally my time! Congratulations to everyone who has been interviewed and/or accepted. And to everyone still in that waiting period or rejected, DO NOT give up ❤️