2020-2021 Cycle

22 hours ago, BeachBum7 said:

It was so nice meeting some of you at the interview session today!!! 😊 I had a great experience overall. Good luck to all. 

Oh! How was the interview experience? How many candidates where there in session? Also, would you mind letting us know how was the interview set up for your particular time? What type of questions traditional, MMI, group, or panel interview for 30 minutes? I would appreciate something about pace university. 

Edited by AjeBaje

1 hour ago, BeachBum7 said:

Hi! I felt comfortable throughout my interview and felt it ran really smooth. There were approximately 30 candidates for my session. It was a 2:1 format and I would say more traditional. They truly just want to get to know you beyond your CASPA application. Some questions were thought provoking, which I actually really appreciated and enjoyed responding to! Hope this helps 🙂 

Someone mentioned before that they go over your CASPA app with you in the interview. Was that the case for you?

10 hours ago, michyy said:

Someone mentioned before that they go over your CASPA app with you in the interview. Was that the case for you?

Not formally, no. But it is smart to look over your application to make sure you are aware of everything on there (although you should have a general sense since it is about your experiences haha). 

7 minutes ago, asheiji said:

has anybody else from 9/21 heard back yet?

I interviewed on 10/5. Unless you were one of the few that are accepted early, they said everyone should hear back mid October (acceptance, waitlist or rejection) after the third round of interviews (which will be on 10/12). Hoping we hear sometime in the next two weeks! The wait is already killing me!!!! 

25 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

I interviewed on 10/5. Unless you were one of the few that are accepted early, they said everyone should hear back mid October (acceptance, waitlist or rejection) after the third round of interviews (which will be on 10/12). Hoping we hear sometime in the next two weeks! The wait is already killing me!!!! 

Thanks! Im nervous seeing some people get accepted already so hoping for a later notifcation of an acceptance 😭 best of luck to us all still waiting!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

Can anyone who was accepted inform me of where we find the “temporary pin” number to access the pace portal? I got an email to access it and cannot find my temporary pin #. Thanks in advance! 

You should email Justin (jmcmanus@pace.edu) he's the admissions person he'll help 

Hi everyone! I just spoke with graduate admissions over the phone. They said that the "portal" email was sent out by accident to all the PA school candidates, rather than just another graduate program. Therefore, we can disregard this email because there is no way to access it without some information given to us. For those that interviewed already and are awaiting a decision, when we do receive the email in the next coming weeks we will either get a direct email letter stating the program's decision or instructions and information to log onto the portal where we can then view the status of our application! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1