3 minutes ago, ELA44 said:

Is anyone else who interviewed today having trouble signing on to the Q & A? 

Ela44, yes I’m having trouble as well. It’s says waiting for host

5 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Did they sent out rejection notices yet? I submitted my application at the end of July / early August and have not heard anything back yet.

Hi, I think they are still interviewing. Stay positive! 

• Like 1

Hello! just wanted to inform everyone that I interviewed 11/16 and was accepted on 11/17 via email. Not sure what that means but hopefully it provides some info for you guys. Good luck!

I heard 11/16 was the last interview (not sure how true this is!!) but if thats true, does anyone know if those waitlisted should hear sooner about a ranking? 

On 12/7/2020 at 5:09 PM, ELA44 said:

Did anyone else from the 11/16 interview hear back yet? (Acceptance, waitlist or rejection)

Nothing yet. They said within 2 weeks right?

I had my interview on Nov 2nd and found out today (12.08) that I was waitlisted. I am also waitlisted from the PLV campus (Interview 8/13 - Waitlisted 8/19). I am hoping I get into one of the programs. If anyone has been taking off the waitlist for either of those programs, please let me know. 

• Like 2

On 12/17/2020 at 1:43 PM, Krico2020 said:

Does anyone know if we have to confirm our spot on the waitlist? It says I was waitlisted on my portal but just want to make sure I don’t have to confirm it or anything.

They haven't assigned rankings yet so I do not believe we have to confirm anything.