2020-2021 Cycle

That's amazing. Congrats! Do you know how long they give you to pay the deposit just curious? 

Thank you!! They said I would be receiving a letter of acceptance from the office of graduate admissions with my deposit deadline, so I’m not entirely sure how long they give

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, nytovapa said:

Thank you!! They said I would be receiving a letter of acceptance from the office of graduate admissions with my deposit deadline, so I’m not entirely sure how long they give

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received something similar after my session last week too. I would say give or take about a week for them to send you the official email

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Src23 said:

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites or are they pretty much wrapping up?

Hi! I believe that they actually might be sending more out. It looks like late Oct/early Nov some people got invites in previous cycles. When I looked at the dates available to interview, I actually saw a total of 7 interview dates. There is one more in October and it looks like three more the first three weeks in Nov. I just checked and the three in Nov are still green which mean there are spots available. I hope this helps put your mind at ease. Good luck 😊

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sjiang11 said:

Does anyone know how to decline your interview invitation? When I click the link from the interview email, there are only options to select interview dates. I've already accepted a seat in another program and would love to give up my interview spot for another candidate!  

In my confirmation email it says to email Katy Luk at kluk@pace.edu to reschedule or cancel. She's the enrollment coordinator.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BostonPA2021 said:

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 10/12 and received an acceptance email that day! It says i will soon be receiving an official acceptance letter soon from graduate admissions. I was wondering for those who got a similar email after they interviewed, has anyone received this official letter? 

Hey, I was interviewed in 10/5 and got something similar too. It took about a week or 10 days for them to send out the official offer, I think their system needs some time to set up your account, and information, all that. I was really anxious but it came eventually!

11 hours ago, BostonPA2021 said:

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 10/12 and received an acceptance email that day! It says i will soon be receiving an official acceptance letter soon from graduate admissions. I was wondering for those who got a similar email after they interviewed, has anyone received this official letter? 

That is fantastic! Congratulations! 🥳😁Would you mind letting me know what time did you interview on 10/12?

43 minutes ago, cp0123 said:

Congrats! How did it go?! May I ask how many interviewers interviewed you and what they emphasized in the interview?

It’d be unfair to those who’ve already interviewed and haven’t heard back yet, to discuss what the interviewers emphasized.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, pa789 said:

It’d be unfair to those who’ve already interviewed and haven’t heard back yet, to discuss what the interviewers emphasized.

This is a forum where people on the same journey share information to help and uplift each other.  One may disclose any information they see fit.