Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

Omg!! Just got invited for an interview 🙂 Looks like the dates to choose from are: Sept 21, Oct. 5th, Oct. 12th., Oct. 19th, Nov 2, Nov 9 and Nov 16. I am so excited!!! I am thinking to schedule for Oct. 5th only because I have two interviews coming up this week and I work the weekend leading up to Monday, Sept. 21 so I want to have ample time to prepare. Good luck to everyone!!

How did the email look like was it tittle pace university?? Also in the email does it tell you dates to pick from ? Congratulations!! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow!!! Accepted from today’s interview!!!!!!!!!

Hii everyone! I was recently just accepted to Pace after being placed on the waitlist back in the fall! 

End of the day jitters are over-ish! At least we historically know that we may know something by next week! 🙂

5 minutes ago, RESoontobepastudent said:

How did the email look like was it tittle pace university?? Also in the email does it tell you dates to pick from ? Congratulations!! 

Hi! Thank you so much! The email came from “Pace University Graduate Admissions” and the subject stated “ Pace University - Lenox Hill Hospital - Interview Invitation” and there is a link in the email that brings you to a page where you select the date as long as its still available and then you choose a specific time! I wish you the best of luck! For anyone who is reading and wondering, my application was under review by Pace on 7/22. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeachBum7 said:

Hi! Thank you so much! The email came from “Pace University Graduate Admissions” and the subject stated “ Pace University - Lenox Hill Hospital - Interview Invitation” and there is a link in the email that brings you to a page where you select the date as long as its still available and then you choose a specific time! I wish you the best of luck! For anyone who is reading and wondering, my application was under review by Pace on 7/22. 

Did you respond to the email? It seemed like an automated email so I wasn't sure who to address.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aliciah22 said:

Did you respond to the email? It seemed like an automated email so I wasn't sure who to address.

No I did not. I just clicked on the “schedule your interview” link and then clicked on the date, then off to the side clicked on my specific time and it brought me to a page where I just fill out some personal information. Once I submitted it was confirmed! Congrats! I am interviewing Oct. 5th ☺️

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, asheiji said:

Hi everyone, I received an interview invite and am scheduled for Oct 5th! The email says that the interview is only supposed to take thirty minutes, is that correct? That seems really short all the other interviews I have and seen other people get are 3-4 hours long...

Yes, my friend who is at pace now said it is SUPER short compared to other schools

Link to post
Share on other sites
To all that applied, where did you pay the supplemental fee? I never saw any link about paying for it! Thanks

I received an email titled “Pace University - Supplemental Application Confirmation.” There’s a link in that email that takes you to the application fee. I believe I received this email after I submitted my essay.
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, JeliBean1999 said:

Does Pace historically send out interview invites all at once, or is it still possible to get one later this cycle? Couldn't find anything online!

I've seen on the forums from previous years that they have sent out a second batch of interview invites. Not sure if it happens every year, but people were invited later on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More