2020-2021 Cycle

42 minutes ago, kellya3 said:

Does Pace send a confirmation email right after you reserve an interview time? I selected my date and time with spotty internet and I think everything went through but was just wondering if there is a way to check! 

Yes, I received a confirmation email immediately after confirming the date and time and there was a link to the session. 

57 minutes ago, MAderm said:

Any update about this? My interview is tomorrow and I don’t want to miss the overview! 

No I unfortunately have no update. I may email them and maybe you should, too, just so that they may see it first thing in the morning and respond in enough time to make sure you do not miss it! Good luck on your interview 😊 And please let me know if they respond to you if you end up emailing them, and I will post an update on here, too! 

42 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

No I unfortunately have no update. I may email them and maybe you should, too, just so that they may see it first thing in the morning and respond in enough time to make sure you do not miss it! Good luck on your interview 😊 And please let me know if they respond to you if you end up emailing them, and I will post an update on here, too! 

I emailed yesterday and actually just got a response. Same link works for the interview and info session! Good luck to you! See you tomorrow virtually 🙂 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, irishgal said:

Does anybody know what the format will be like for tomorrow's interview session? I know it's only 30 minutes but wasn't sure if anyone knows if it is going to be more traditional or follow an MMI format. 

On 9/20/2020 at 9:27 AM, MAderm said:

Any update about this? My interview is tomorrow and I don’t want to miss the overview! 

Hello, I hope your interview went well. Would you mind sharing us regarding the 30 minutes interview? Is it traditional or MMI format for 30 mintues? There are two interviewer right? It would be really appreciated. 

On 9/11/2020 at 12:49 PM, Quakeroots said:

What a great morning it is! I got an interview as well! 9/21! Glad to see everyone getting excited! We've all been waiting!! 😄

I hope your interview went well. Would you mind sharing if it was traditional or MMI format for whole 30 mins. I think there was going to be 2 interviewers interviewing candidates correct me if I am wrong? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AjeBaje said:

I hope your interview went well. Would you mind sharing if it was traditional or MMI format for whole 30 mins. I think there was going to be 2 interviewers interviewing candidates correct me if I am wrong? 

Hey there! Thanks for the well wishes. The interview was performed by two interviewers. In my case, they went over my application and asked specific questions dealing with grades, healthcare hours, and any other clarifications for the first 10 or so minutes. After that, they asked a few regular interview questions that were not scenario-based. Then they opened the floor for my questions. -- Best of luck if you're interviewing!

2 minutes ago, Quakeroots said:

Hey there! Thanks for the well wishes. The interview was performed by two interviewers. In my case, they went over my application and asked specific questions dealing with grades, healthcare hours, and any other clarifications for the first 10 or so minutes. After that, they asked a few regular interview questions that were not scenario-based. Then they opened the floor for my questions. -- Best of luck if you're interviewing!

Congrats on receiving and completing your interview! I am wishing you the best of luck. I interview on October 5th and am so excited! 🙂 Did you find out who you were specifically interviewing with prior, or did you find out who they were (ex: faculty, alumnus, director etc.) when you logged in and they had the opportunity to introduce themselves? For my previous interview, I was told in advance who I was interviewing with so I could research those individuals, which I found helpful, so I was wondering if I could do the same for this one or not. Last question, was the program overview a presentation where they could also see you? Trying to plan in advance if I should be dressed and ready to go at 7 am if my actual individual interview is not until the afternoon. Thanks so much and good luck! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeachBum7 said:

Congrats on receiving and completing your interview! I am wishing you the best of luck. I interview on October 5th and am so excited! 🙂 Did you find out who you were specifically interviewing with prior, or did you find out who they were (ex: faculty, alumnus, director etc.) when you logged in and they had the opportunity to introduce themselves? For my previous interview, I was told in advance who I was interviewing with so I could research those individuals, which I found helpful, so I was wondering if I could do the same for this one or not. Last question, was the program overview a presentation where they could also see you? Trying to plan in advance if I should be dressed and ready to go at 7 am if my actual individual interview is not until the afternoon. Thanks so much and good luck! 

Thank you! -- The 7 am presentation was "camera on" for most people. We were not given the names of our interviewers prior to the interview. We (interviewees) collectively gathered in one Zoom room and were placed in our "break away" interview rooms by one of the faculty members. We also had the opportunity to speak with current students in another break away session in groups of 4-5 after the interviews were coming to an end around 11:30. That lasted for about 30-45 minutes. Best of luck to you!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Quakeroots said:

Thank you! -- The 7 am presentation was "camera on" for most people. We were not given the names of our interviewers prior to the interview. We (interviewees) collectively gathered in one Zoom room and were placed in our "break away" interview rooms by one of the faculty members. We also had the opportunity to speak with current students in another break away session in groups of 4-5 after the interviews were coming to an end around 11:30. That lasted for about 30-45 minutes. Best of luck to you!!

Great, thank you! So is there downtime then between the end of the program overview and individual interviews? Or did most interviewees keep their camera on and interacted with each other during the “down time” until they were placed in their break away rooms? Thanks so much for answering my questions. This helps me to prepare for the day and know what to expect 🙂 

Just now, BeachBum7 said:

Great, thank you! So is there downtime then between the end of the program overview and individual interviews? Or did most interviewees keep their camera on and interacted with each other during the “down time” until they were placed in their break away rooms? Thanks so much for answering my questions. This helps me to prepare for the day and know what to expect 🙂 

If you weren't an 8 am interview, you were dismissed until 5 minutes or so before your interview starts. I interviewed at 10:50, so I used those few hours to study a little bit more 😅

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Quakeroots said:

If you weren't an 8 am interview, you were dismissed until 5 minutes or so before your interview starts. I interviewed at 10:50, so I used those few hours to study a little bit more 😅

Thanks so much for sharing this! I'm from California so having to be on there from 4 am till I interview would have been a lot! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Quakeroots said:

Are you glad it is over? I hope you did good. Also, did they ask specific questions regarding to there own application for everyone? Thank you so much for the updates. I hope you received sn acceptance too like others.  😁

Edited by AjeBaje