2020-2021 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Heard back last week, indicating they received my verified application and is under review by the admissions committee. However, they said I won't hear back until after their deadline of September 1st, so I'm surprised they already started reviewing apps. Fingers crossed, good luck everyone!

Hey Everyone! Good luck this application cycle! I submitted my application today 7/1 and plan to submit my supplemental in the next few days. Can anyone clarify for me something about their supplemental question that asks us to discuss an experience we had participating in service to the community and how it has prepared us for the PA profession. Not sure if they want to hear about an experience in general (ex: I  have been a volunteer at a free clinic for 4 years and I would discuss what this experience exposed me to, what skills I developed, and how it made me overall prepared to enter the PA profession), or about one particular interaction or event (ex: I would delve deeper into one single patient encounter I had at the clinic that greatly influenced me). Thank you so much! 

Edited by bvarriale

2 hours ago, RESoontobepastudent said:

Did anyone else not receive a supplemental?? I just got a confirmation email that they have my application and will not hear until sept 1 

The link for it was on their CASPA info page I believe! I think the confirmation email was just about the CASPA app and not the supplemental. 

5 hours ago, jessica100 said:

Does anyone know where the supplemental can be found? I checked the caspa info page and had no luck.

It’s on caspa when you click prerequisites I think and it gives you information about the school there’s a link at the end for the supplemental. I did not know either until this week even tho I sent my application weeks ago

On 7/10/2020 at 3:44 AM, RESoontobepastudent said:

Does anyone know if Pace is rolling admissions?? I didn’t know there was a supplemental and I sent my supplemental application this week even tho I applied weeks ago. I’m so worried 

It's not rolling, don't worry! They won't be sending out anything until September.

How long did it take for you all to receive an email from Pace stating they received your application after submitting? I have nothing in my inbox from them yet and submitted CASPA beginning of July and my supplemental a week later. I only received confirmation that my supplemental application successfully went through. Thank you in advance 🙂 

Guest mands

Hi! This is one of my top picks for schools. Just got off the PAEA fair with the admissions counselor & I am more eager than ever to hear back 🙂 Still have not received a confirmation of my application, however I just recently submitted the supplemental so i'll be patient just a bit longer. 

On 7/22/2020 at 11:51 AM, mands said:

Hi! This is one of my top picks for schools. Just got off the PAEA fair with the admissions counselor & I am more eager than ever to hear back 🙂 Still have not received a confirmation of my application, however I just recently submitted the supplemental so i'll be patient just a bit longer. 

Hi!! I just wanted to let you know I received confirmation that my application was received and under review yesterday, on 7/22, after submitting everything by the first week in July so yours should be coming soon! Eep! Let the waiting begin!! The email said that we will not hear anything back regarding the status of our application until after the September 1st deadline. Good luck this application cycle!

Guest mands
2 hours ago, sarahnPA said:

Did anyone receive an interview invite yet?

Not until after Sept 1 ! The other pace location has been giving out interview & admission offers though 👀

On 7/20/2020 at 1:31 PM, BeachBum7 said:

How long did it take for you all to receive an email from Pace stating they received your application after submitting? I have nothing in my inbox from them yet and submitted CASPA beginning of July and my supplemental a week later. I only received confirmation that my supplemental application successfully went through. Thank you in advance 🙂 

Where did you find the supplemental application for PACE? I'm worried I missed it somewhere but cannot find link online or in emails. Please help 🙂

50 minutes ago, Hollymadarash said:

Where did you find the supplemental application for PACE? I'm worried I missed it somewhere but cannot find link online or in emails. Please help 🙂

Hi! Under the "Home" tab for Pace in program materials under CASPA, the last bullet has a link that brings you to the supplemental application. It requires you to respond to two essay prompts with 500 word limits so it is pretty simple! Good luck 🙂  And for anyone else reading, I received confirmation that my application in its entirety was received and under review on 7/22. I submitted CASPA 7/1 and the supplemental a week later. 

On 7/23/2020 at 4:27 PM, mands said:

Not until after Sept 1 ! The other pace location has been giving out interview & admission offers though 👀

This program is not directly linked to the LHH Pace school 🙂 

LHH Pace is NOT rolling admissions and they will get back to everyone after the September 1st deadline. 

Guest mands
6 hours ago, mly3025 said:

This program is not directly linked to the LHH Pace school 🙂 

LHH Pace is NOT rolling admissions and they will get back to everyone after the September 1st deadline. 

OH sorry I wasn't clear! I meant it in the sense that it is in the same school system, so just to compare 🙂  I learned the rolling admission vs sept 1 bit through the PAEA fair! should have shared that too

Did anyone else receive an email saying your application has been verified recently?

I submitted early in July and was CASPA verified, but just recently received a notification saying it was verified by PACE on 8/2.

But also, I haven't submitted my supplemental yet so I'm very confused. I've been waiting to save up more money before spending on another supplemental.  

Edited by mikejmorrison17

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 9:38 AM, mikejmorrison17 said:

Did anyone else receive an email saying your application has been verified recently?

I submitted early in July and was CASPA verified, but just recently received a notification saying it was verified by PACE on 8/2.

But also, I haven't submitted my supplemental yet so I'm very confused. I've been waiting to save up more money before spending on another supplemental.  

I'm in the same boat. I'm assuming they just verified receiving your CASPA and expect you to submit the supplemental before the deadline.

• 3 weeks later...