2020-2021 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon, 

I am a didactic student at PACE. I would like to congratulate those who got an acceptance letter and for does who didn't make it this cycle, please don't give up. I am active in instagram @jeisson.baez_pas , feel free to sent me DM  and through my IG stories I talk about my life as a PA-student which could be beneficial to many of you. Happy to help.

Good luck to all!

Edited by Cristo26!
spelling error

3 hours ago, Cristo26! said:

Good afternoon, 

I am a didactic student at PACE. I would like to congratulate those who got an acceptance letter and for does who didn't make it this cycle, please don't give up. I am active in instagram @jeisson.baez_pas , feel free to sent me DM  and through my IG stories I talk about my life as a PA-student which could be beneficial to many of you. Happy to help.

Good luck to all!

Are they not accepting students off the waitlist anymore?

On 2/17/2021 at 7:48 AM, BeachBum7 said:

Does anyone know if Pace-LH will be virtual still in the summer time or is there the potential to be back in-person? 

I’m not sure if you went to the meet and greet yesterday, but we will be virtual in the summer and hopefully in person in some form for the fall! 

Summer session is looking to be the week of July 6th - Aug 20th I think? and then fall semester starts after Labor Day in September so we should only be remote for a little over a month!

Hey guys. I just got an email telling me to check my application dashboard but I can't login. When I try to reset my password it says an account with my email doesn't exist. I know it's probably a rejection because they would probably tell me directly if I had gotten in but I just wanted to make sure. Is anyone else having this problem?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 7:37 PM, jrp010 said:

Congratulations!!! Just found out today that I was also accepted off the waitlist and will be attending Pace!!! Super excited and can't wait to meet you this Summer!

To anyone recently accepted off the waitlist, do you know what your ranking was on the list?