2020-2021 Cycle

2 hours ago, MAderm said:

I also got a phone call acceptance from the interview today! What an incredible experience. Congrats to you! 

5 hours ago, GunBlood222 said:

Wow!!! Accepted from today’s interview!!!!!!!!!

Any tips for the candidates that are interviewing later? In regards to types of interview, is the information session helpful and is it mandatory to be on camera to attend it? Any additional tips? Also, are they really accepting 80 students? What is the typical turn around time to get back with an answer to candidates? Congratulations to you by the way. 

3 hours ago, nervoushopeful said:

has pace said whether or not they will be in person or virtual for the class starting 2021? just curious!

Nothing definitive but when we spoke with current didactic students they said they were hoping to be in the classroom starting next semester. So if that's the case it would be looking good for 2021. I guess it all depends on NY's numbers.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:42 PM, AjeBaje said:

Any tips for the candidates that are interviewing later? In regards to types of interview, is the information session helpful and is it mandatory to be on camera to attend it? Any additional tips? Also, are they really accepting 80 students? What is the typical turn around time to get back with an answer to candidates? Congratulations to you by the way. 

I personally did not attend the information session but I did attend the virtual open house they hosted in June- that helped me as to what facilities pace has, class profile, and what resources they have.

I would say just be yourself , i know it sounds cliche but they are really just trying to get to know you and there is no trick questions. Based on prior years, I think they are looking at 75-80 students

4 minutes ago, CES48 said:

Hi everyone, I just created a facebook page for accepted students.  If you're interested in being added to the group, let me know 🙂 Looking forward to meeting you all!!

Thank you! Haven’t heard back from my 9/21 interview yet but hoping to be added to the group soon 🙂 When did you interview and hear back?

48 minutes ago, Sjb89 said:

Thank you! Haven’t heard back from my 9/21 interview yet but hoping to be added to the group soon 🙂 When did you interview and hear back?

How was the interview? Would you mind telling me the questions types such as traditional (basic and behavioral), MMI (ethical) that asked you in 30 minutes of interview? Was there a Q&A after the interview?