2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, Jess07 said:

Well there's hope! That's good. I wonder if I should email them and ask them my status?

I do remember they said if you don't get a notification by today (Friday) to email them. But I also got the interview invite around 1am so there's a chance you might get an email tonight? If you don't hear back you could def reach out on Monday! 

• Like 1

Brand new to the site! I was offered an interview yesterday and am set to interview on 11/9! Anyone else? I saw someone say that the interview is group setting with two other applicants. Is that how the whole time is spent? I saw the rough interview outline on their website and see three interview slots designated along with information sessions and panels.

Best of luck to everyone, and congrats to everyone who has already been accepted!

22 hours ago, Lizabeth80 said:

Brand new to the site! I was offered an interview yesterday and am set to interview on 11/9! Anyone else? I saw someone say that the interview is group setting with two other applicants. Is that how the whole time is spent? I saw the rough interview outline on their website and see three interview slots designated along with information sessions and panels.

Best of luck to everyone, and congrats to everyone who has already been accepted!

Hi I scheduled my interview for 11/9 as well! I interviewed here last year and it was just the group of 3 for the panel interview and the rest of the informational presentations were all together. I’m not sure how it will differ with it being on zoom this year.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RinaPrePA said:

Hi I scheduled my interview for 11/9 as well! I interviewed here last year and it was just the group of 3 for the panel interview and the rest of the informational presentations were all together. I’m not sure how it will differ with it being on zoom this year.

Oh, awesome! Maybe we'll even end up on the same panel! Good to know, and it'll definitely be interesting to see how it's run.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 12:29 PM, Lizabeth80 said:

21 hours ago, RinaPrePA said:

I also got an invite towards the end of last week and will be interviewing on 11/9! Can't wait to virtually meet everyone! Good luck and congrats to those who have been accepted 🙂

• Like 2

To those who have already interviewed: How far in advance do they tell you which Interview Group you are in (the interview schedule has 3 different interview groups) and do they tell you which 2 faculty members you will be interviewing with as well?

Edited by kml200

20 hours ago, peekato said:

Hi everyone! I just got my interview invite this morning and this will be my second time interviewing with them too on 11/9! Huge congrats to everyone accepted so far and can't wait to meet everyone soon!

Congrats!! How was the feel of the interview? Did you like your interviewers the first time?