2020-2021 Application Cycle

11 hours ago, cb333 said:

For those of you who have heard back when did midwestern notify you that your application was complete? I’m a little late for this school on getting all requirements complete as I had to wait almost a month to take Casper because of work 😕

I was notified that my application was complete on 8/11. There's still hope if you have not heard anything yet! 

• Like 1

Hi! For those of you who are interviewing soon, I received an email this morning saying:

"The interview day schedule with interview times and log in links have been sent separately. Please refer to those for your exact interview times."

However, I have not yet received any schedule, nor do I see any schedule under the interview tab on the university's applicant portal. Has anyone received the schedule? Just wondering, in case they missed me and I need to email them about it!

53 minutes ago, SnehLalani said:

Hi! For those of you who are interviewing soon, I received an email this morning saying:

"The interview day schedule with interview times and log in links have been sent separately. Please refer to those for your exact interview times."

However, I have not yet received any schedule, nor do I see any schedule under the interview tab on the university's applicant portal. Has anyone received the schedule? Just wondering, in case they missed me and I need to email them about it!

Hi, I had the same problem and got super nervous that I had missed something! No info under the "interview scheduling" tab or under the "interview information" tab on the student portal. I checked my spam and everything lol. I sent them an email this morning just asking if I had missed an email or if they had yet to send the information out, want to make sure I don't miss anything, etc. Hopefully they reply soon, I can let you know!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, madlibs said:

In the portal hover your mouse over ADMISSIONS- then under Pre-Accepted the second option is Interview Scheduling. 

Thank you for the info! I've already scheduled my interview date, but was worried about not yet receiving a schedule for the order of events for the interview day 🙂

58 minutes ago, AKOW23 said:

Hi, I had the same problem and got super nervous that I had missed something! No info under the "interview scheduling" tab or under the "interview information" tab on the student portal. I checked my spam and everything lol. I sent them an email this morning just asking if I had missed an email or if they had yet to send the information out, want to make sure I don't miss anything, etc. Hopefully they reply soon, I can let you know!

Yes, please let me know if you find out! Thank you so much, I was also very nervous haha! 🙂

7 minutes ago, dmanfoukh said:

Hi everyone! I am new to this PA Forum! I was wondering if anyone had any advise on what to do when placed on a waitlist for MWU-Arizona. Like should I send an email? I know they must be busy with applications/interviews. 

I received the waitlist email on the 26th of August. 

I’ve been waitlisted at 2 programs and it really helps to send a letter of intent. I can send you a write up example to ur email if u want!! 🙂

• Like 2

On 9/22/2020 at 3:57 PM, aspiringpa222 said:

Just had the accepted student checklist pop up in my portal! Still no call or email though. Based on past years this means I’m accepted right? 

On 9/22/2020 at 4:31 PM, faithr3 said:

Oh my goodness! I have the accepted student checklist as well!! No call or email either, but wow, so excited!! this is my first interview/acceptance!!! 

Didn't check my portal yesterday, but received an acceptance email today! Congrats to both of you!

21 hours ago, byf8thpber said:

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted! Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews? I haven’t heard back from them yet. Verified 07/26. 

Yes! If I remember correctly from my interview, we were the first day for interviews! So I'm sure they're still offering interviews! 

14 hours ago, Jess07 said:

For those of you that were accepted, how long after your interview did you find out??

I interviewed on the 17th and received the acceptance email on the 23rd! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1