2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 11/2/2020 at 9:51 PM, christinat said:

For those who are interviewing but living in areas with Pacific Standard Time (PST): just to confirm, we would log in at 6:45-6:55am for a 7am start time, correct? Since Arizona doesn't participate in Daylight Savings and they are MST , so they are now 1 hour ahead of us? For example, I'm interviewing on the November 9 date and they list it as an 8am start time, but in PST that would be 7am. Just looking to confirm to make sure I log on at the right time. Thank you in advance! 🙂

I am so glad I checked this forum before Thursday because knowing me I would have been the dumb person logging in 1 hour late. I forgot about daylight saving in Arizona.

For those who already interviewed (and accepted), how full is the class? And any idea on what the interview is like? 

Edited by Christine616

1 hour ago, Christine616 said:

I am so glad I checked this forum before Thursday because knowing me I would have been the dumb person logging in 1 hour late. I forgot about daylight saving in Arizona.

For those who already interviewed (and accepted), how full is the class? And any idea on what the interview is like? 

So you’re interviewing Thursday? Do they have several other interviews this week or is that the only day? Seems like they take a lot of students so maybe several seats left. Also do you mind sharing stats..still waiting to hear back but applied kinda late

2 hours ago, Eskeetit79 said:

So you’re interviewing Thursday? Do they have several other interviews this week or is that the only day? Seems like they take a lot of students so maybe several seats left. Also do you mind sharing stats..still waiting to hear back but applied kinda late

I could've selected an interview date for this TH or friday, and I picked friday. I applied very late in the cycle too, so I'm grateful for this possible opportunity!

12 hours ago, hanapa said:

I could've selected an interview date for this TH or friday, and I picked friday. I applied very late in the cycle too, so I'm grateful for this possible opportunity!

I also was invited to interview and had the options of this Friday or the following Monday. I am having troubles actually scheduling the interview however because their website will not load for me. If it does load, I can only get as far to see the dates available but the confirmation page will not load once I have selected my desired date. Did you have any troubles at all?

2 hours ago, katiesatterberg said:

I also was invited to interview and had the options of this Friday or the following Monday. I am having troubles actually scheduling the interview however because their website will not load for me. If it does load, I can only get as far to see the dates available but the confirmation page will not load once I have selected my desired date. Did you have any troubles at all?

I just interviewed at Midwestern Downers Grove today and will interview for AZ on Thursday.  The admission staff at today's interview mentioned they were having issues with the portal. Last week it said it was undergoing maintenance on Saturday and I noticed that it was very slow yesterday as well. At the end of the session she said it was up and running and I tried to log in and it worked. 

As for interview offers I guess both Midwesterns (though they have different admission committees) are still offering interviews on a rolling basis so I wouldn't give up. They do have a large cohort (in comparison to other schools) to fill. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, katiesatterberg said:

I did not have troubles, I scheduled it right as I got the email because this application process has me checking my email every 5 minutes lol. Did you end getting it scheduled, if so for what day?

13 hours ago, hanapa said:

I did not have troubles, I scheduled it right as I got the email because this application process has me checking my email every 5 minutes lol. Did you end getting it scheduled, if so for what day?

Sounds like the network was down and they sent me an email to schedule my session instead! Ended up scheduling for this Friday the 11th. 

On 12/10/2020 at 2:41 PM, cclancy said:

Congratulations to everyone who received an invitation!!! I am praying each day to be given the same opportunity. Midwestern University in Arizona is my absolute dream school.

Good luck to everyone in their interviews!!!! You guys got this 🙂

I'm in the same position. Hopefully there's still a chance for us. 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 8:20 PM, Amckenzie said:

Found out I’ve been waitlisted for an interview! I know it’s “only” waitlisted, but I’m feeling really hopeful! Trying to keep my spirits up! Good luck to everyone! 

A ton of people backed out of my interview last Thursday (so much so they had to rearrange our interview schedule) so don't lose hope. 

Anyways accepted! It's funny because I thought I nailed one of my other interviews and I got rejected from that school and I was iffy about this one and got in. 

2 hours ago, KaiteKakes said:

Should I consider reaching out at this point...? I applied 6.5 months ago and have heard nothing. Are they even offering more interviews? 

Hi so from what I’ve heard is that the university won’t be open for about two weeks for the holidays. After that they will do their final rounds of interviews in January. The amount of people they will interview will be smaller but there’s still hope for you yet! If they haven’t denied you, then I would keep your hopes up for an interview in January!(: 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Christine616 said:

A ton of people backed out of my interview last Thursday (so much so they had to rearrange our interview schedule) so don't lose hope. 

Anyways accepted! It's funny because I thought I nailed one of my other interviews and I got rejected from that school and I was iffy about this one and got in. 

Congrats on the acceptance! That’s awesome! I’m still hopeful, after being denied from everywhere else. Would love this opportunity! Thanks for the update! 

33 minutes ago, FuturePAbb said:

Hi so from what I’ve heard is that the university won’t be open for about two weeks for the holidays. After that they will do their final rounds of interviews in January. The amount of people they will interview will be smaller but there’s still hope for you yet! If they haven’t denied you, then I would keep your hopes up for an interview in January!(: 

Okay thank you for the encouragement! I've already accepted another seat, but this school is still high on my list. 🙂