Rutgers 2019-2020 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, mikeselj said:

I interviewed on October 1st and just received an offer for a position on the waitlist. It arrived via email. Congratulations to those who have been accepted thus far and best of luck to those who have interviews coming up/waitlisted!

I was just waitlisted as well! And goodluck to you too 🙂

Edited by DestiniQuinones2416
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, SydVee said:

Does anyone else have an interview date for Oct. 29? Not too hopeful about it because I know there have been several rounds of interviews before mine.

The fact you received an interview means they are interested in you as a candidate, so congratulations! I know they would not be interviewing still if they did not have seats left, so best of luck! 

13 hours ago, panther23 said:

whats the best airport to fly into? Trenton or Newark?

I flew into newark and stayed in piscataway. My uber ride was ~30 minutes and cost me $35. The airport took a little under an hour to get to my gate. I'd recommend newark! 

@FuturePA091011At the interview on 10/22 the program director said they waitlist about 200 applicants out of the 300 interviewed. They also hold out on spots for waitlisted students so they’re not interviewing if they do not have space left. He also mentioned that the class is “nowhere near full” if that helps.

Edited by RutgersAlumni0204

8 hours ago, RutgersAlumni0204 said:

@FuturePA091011At the interview on 10/22 the program director said they waitlist about 200 applicants out of the 300 interviewed. They also hold out on spots for waitlisted students so they’re not interviewing if they do not have space left. He also mentioned that the class is “nowhere near full” if that helps.

So out of the 100 left, how many do they accept before they start filling up the class from the waitlist? And when would they start taking people off the waitlist? Do you also have an idea what the last interview date is?

Edited by PAtobe2846

5 hours ago, PAtobe2846 said:

So out of the 100 left, how many do they accept before they start filling up the class from the waitlist? And when would they start taking people off the waitlist? Do you also have an idea what the last interview date is?

They didn’t say how many would be accepted immediately but anywhere from 3-5 from each interview session. Then they’ll start taking waitlist applicants off starting late December or early January. People can be accepted up to the last day before the program begins so don’t lose hope!