Rutgers 2019-2020 Application Cycle

20 hours ago, AJO0603 said:

Hey ya'll,

just got an interview invitation this morning for December 10th. Is there any tips or tricks ya'll could give or maybe share your experiences? it would be much appreciated. Thanks guys and good luck to ya'll.

Honestly, sounds cliche but really just be yourself. They want to find out more about you as a person than the typical cookie cutter answers. They go out of your way to make you feel comfortable and calm any nerves. There really were no surprises. As a given, just know your application and about Rutgers PA program. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, mferlo said:

Hi everyone! I received a "you're moving on to the next round of screening" email in mid September and have not heard anything since. Anyone else in the same boat or know what that email means?? Congrats to everyone so far!

I got that email on Sept 13th and got an interview invitation on Oct 30th, so perhaps your interview invitation is coming.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 6:12 AM, mferlo said:

Hi everyone! I received a "you're moving on to the next round of screening" email in mid September and have not heard anything since. Anyone else in the same boat or know what that email means?? Congrats to everyone so far!

I got that and my invite was in my Junk mail . Make sure you check there! 

On 11/2/2019 at 6:12 AM, mferlo said:

I found my interview invite in my junk mail even though all my other correspondence made it to my inbox.. make sure you checkyour junk mail!

Hey guys! Interviewed on November 12th. It was super informative and they had a very relaxed format. Lots of down time while you're waiting to get called in for your interview, but a few people from the program will be in there answering your questions. Overall, they were great. I don't feel like I did well, but that was just me not feeling like i said everything i wanted to say. We'll see! Good luck, everyone. 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 12:59 PM, Raphaelachka said:

Hey guys! Interviewed on November 12th. It was super informative and they had a very relaxed format. Lots of down time while you're waiting to get called in for your interview, but a few people from the program will be in there answering your questions. Overall, they were great. I don't feel like I did well, but that was just me not feeling like i said everything i wanted to say. We'll see! Good luck, everyone. 

So it's not a group interview? and I'm sure you did fine.

10 hours ago, Sislas4 said:

Hey guys! For anyone who was accepted and has paid the deposit have you gotten an email or any info on the next steps? Or is it still too soon for any of that? 

All I've done so far is the background check thing, and sent 2 signed forms along with the deposit which I'm sure you did too. I haven't received any further instructions. Might still be too early! Also.. congrats!!! 

Edited by dtejeda
  • Like 1