Rutgers 2019-2020 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, Lauren03 said:

Hi, I was also wondering this. I think it would be great to have a spot to all connect. I don't know if the school creates one or the students but I could start one if people want!

There is one! Once you get accepted and fill out all of your paperwork, the letter they send in the mail has information for all of it! I haven’t been accepted into the page yet, but it’s created for current students, new students, staff and faculty every year.

7 minutes ago, Jsama18 said:

There is one! Once you get accepted and fill out all of your paperwork, the letter they send in the mail has information for all of it! I haven’t been accepted into the page yet, but it’s created for current students, new students, staff and faculty every year.

I received a letter in the mail but it was just a paper copy of the acceptance email we got. Did you receive more than just that?

3 minutes ago, IsaiahRW said:

I received a letter in the mail but it was just a paper copy of the acceptance email we got. Did you receive more than just that?

Mine basically just said welcome to the class, that all my paperwork was completed and that they would be communicating with me further by email in the coming months before we start, then it had the name of the group.

9 minutes ago, Jsama18 said:

Mine basically just said welcome to the class, that all my paperwork was completed and that they would be communicating with me further by email in the coming months before we start, then it had the name of the group.

Oh ok. I haven’t received that yet. I’ll have to look out for it!

1 minute ago, IsaiahRW said:

Oh ok. I haven’t received that yet. I’ll have to look out for it!

If it’s been a while since you submitted everything that was due within a week of being accepted, then maybe reach out to an admissions counselor to ask where it might be. In my experience they’re very helpful and friendly! Also, I want to note that it did take maybe a month for me to get the letter after acceptance, so depending on when you got accepted that could be why you haven’t gotten it yet! 🙂

3 hours ago, jsci9 said:

I interviewed on 11/5 and was waitlisted. So frustrating that some waitlisted applicants don't find out their decision until June...

I'm hoping that they will get back to you much earlier than that! I still haven't heard back at all from that interview session and I'm not sure if I should reach out to them to see if there is an update

8 hours ago, Jsama18 said:

If it’s been a while since you submitted everything that was due within a week of being accepted, then maybe reach out to an admissions counselor to ask where it might be. In my experience they’re very helpful and friendly! Also, I want to note that it did take maybe a month for me to get the letter after acceptance, so depending on when you got accepted that could be why you haven’t gotten it yet! 🙂

I only received that paper copy of my acceptance letter in my mail too about a week ago, but then today I got an email notifying me about the Facebook page and all that. So maybe   there’s a delay between the two? I submitted all my admissions forms in October and just received the formal paper copy acceptance letter last week. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SciMed13 said:

I just received my acceptance call! I interviewed on 9/10 and was placed on the waitlist. Rutgers is my top choice 😊

Me too! I'm ecstatic!  I starting looking through the posts to see if there is a fb group for class of 2023,  but I haven't come across one yet.. Does anyone know of one? 

On 12/17/2019 at 8:35 PM, karishp34 said:

I'm hoping that they will get back to you much earlier than that! I still haven't heard back at all from that interview session and I'm not sure if I should reach out to them to see if there is an update

I was waitlisted and got an acceptance call last Friday. If you haven’t heard anything at all at this point, I would reach out. They said it would only take about 2 weeks.